Lw= Luftwaffe

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
fusion

Re: Lw= Luftwaffe

Post by fusion »

lol gator just because of that doesnt mean you cant join though
no alliance name or username should be offensive or stand for anything racist at all
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

fusion wrote:lol gator just because of that doesnt mean you cant join though
no alliance name or username should be offensive or stand for anything racist at all
-mod fusion
I am not of Latin heritage, that does not mean I do not like Latinos. Hablo Espanol, un poco... I know and admire the Hispanic people, but I do NOT belong. Latin Kings does sound like a gang name though and I would be really out of place in a gang. Especially a gang of Latinos. I declined anyway for many other reasons not because I am racist for sure!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

im not saying your racist im saying you should be able to join any alliance you want and not be afraid that you will not meet standards due to race
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

fusion and Gator, your both right, and foi, thnx

fusion

Post by fusion »

lol
i know im right
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

So KingJose, are you a fan of German aircraft? It is a pretty dynamic change to go from Latin Kings to Luftwaffe. I can't figure the connection.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

lol
gator i know you are only asking questions but this topic is starting to get off topic
-mod fusion
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

yeah, i am a big fan, i like the german style, exept you know who is going to be my enemy in the future....
Last edited by KingJose on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gator

Post by Gator »

KingJose wrote:yeah, i am a big fan, i lie the german style, exept yu know who is ging to be my enemy in the future....
Are you threatening me? Should I be concerned sometime in the future? :shock:

KingJose

Post by KingJose »

no, dude look up luftwaffe and royal air force, they are enemies, so am saying that when my alliance gets bigger and if i have problems with RAF Royal Air Force, then thats my enemy like in real life