The Syndicate

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
raiders

The Syndicate

Post by raiders »

"The Syndicate" is now open and recruiting! The mission of my alliance is to be a training alliance. Now, if you look at my number of points, you will see that they are at a minimum. But I have played BfS before and had to quit because of personal reasons. I also have experience in other games related to Serios. I am willing to accept anyone that wants to learn, I do not accept wars or NAPS because I believe they both slow down growth. I want to help all of the new players that would like some help. I will do my best to make sure that there is good communication, ranks do not matter, nor do points. I would like to later on, have some of the players that I teach, or that someone else has in this alliance, to say and be an instructor of some sort. I do have big plans for this alliance, but, it starts at a single step. So join today if you want to learn.

EDIT:
You need to be active to join as well. Also, if anyone wants to join and help and be an instructor, then feel free.
If this were a life or death situation, you would be dead.