new alliance

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
assassin

new alliance

Post by assassin »

AVENGERS IS OPEN TO ANY PLAYER STRONG OR WEAK IF YOU ARE A STRONGER PLAYER YOU WILL BE HIGHER IN RANK AND IF YOU ARE LOWER IN POINTS YOU WILL BE TAUGHT HOW TO WIN AND DESTROY OTHER PLAYERS
JOIN AND WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE
I JUST STARTED YESTERDAY BUT WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

Gator

Re: new alliance

Post by Gator »

Good luck with your "unstoppableness" Seriously good luck with your alliance.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

assassin

Post by assassin »

lol thanks
and watch out lol
jk
not yet
cmon people i wanna have a huge alliance

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Congratulations on opening a new alliance and welcome to battle for serios.

If you have any experience then you can tell people what to do and what not to do. I think you need to learn the game before you can teach anyone what to do and how to do anything that is on your agenda.
assassin wrote:cmon people i wanna have a huge alliance
Well two people have always wanted to have huge alliances and they turned into biggest farms on Serios. And are you serious of having a new and huge alliance. If yes then i really need to think of destroying few planets to put it next to you guys. Because soon you would fat with resources for easy picking. LOL.

Zoldar thought on the same lines and had 95 members but they were nothing but farms. Wings are the biggest alliance with most on v-mode or inactives. And the rest who are active are the biggest farms that i have ever seen. And now you would be third person to do the same mistake. That means you are not knowledgeable about this game as you think you are.

I hope you get good no of players in your alliance. I would really love to move to galaxy 9. Haven't been there. Would like to see how the scenery is out there. Good Luck.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

assassin

Post by assassin »

actually i knew zoldar and what he did it wasnt his fault and i have some experience in this game
plus unlike you i have leadership skills and dont say you do because if you did you would be a leader
and go ahead and move to galaxy 9 i am in galaxy 8:477:4
go ahead and spy and attack me because then you might have a person that is hard to be defeated
and also no more posting anything about this in my forum make a new one because this is for people looking to join my alliance and i dont mind if you make suggestions just dont suggest that i am going to suck and quit or go into vm

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

assassin wrote:actually i knew zoldar and what he did it wasnt his fault
Till the time i stopped playing Zoldar was telling that he is going to win and his ideas will work. Well every one knows what happened to Zoldar. But, only few know that he lost the round of this server to Despot who was known as BrainWreckBear. He (Zoldaar) was a looser.
assassin wrote:i have some experience in this game
Is this your multiple account or, you were playing earlier and stopped. Now you are back again. In that case i am curious to know what name you played with.
assassin wrote:go ahead and move to galaxy 9 i am in galaxy 8:477:4
Well i will do it once you have more members. But now you have only two. So i think it would be better to wait.
assassin wrote:you might have a person that is hard to be defeated
Then it would be good. And i will have lot of fun. But i think i will have to wait till that time.
assassin wrote:no more posting anything about this in my forum
This is not your forum. This is your post. I was just giving you as well as your would be new members food for thought. I hope they do not end up at the bottom of the food chain. And regarding me posting in your alliance page it would be my last post.

GOOD LUCK
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

assassin

Post by assassin »

actually when i stated i played before first of all that is my business and second of all who cares it was past
and my mistake in words you are right this is my post in a forum
and nobody in my alliance will be any part of the food chain except the top

Gator

Post by Gator »

You should have used "this is my thread"
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

suresh

Post by suresh »

Gator wrote:You should have used "this is my thread"
yeah he should have used it
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

suresh wrote:
Gator wrote:You should have used "this is my thread"
yeah he should have used it