ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOMED HERE =::*S.A.F *::=

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Comander_Shadow

Re: ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOMED HERE =::*S.A.F *::=

Post by Comander_Shadow »

On behalf of the Grim Reapers I the leader of the Grim Reapers would like to appollogize for my people bashing your recruitment page. I think its disrespectfull bashing is for war pages not recruitment pages. As a soldier I still expect you to fight and bash us on the war page just as I would expect my guys to attack and bash you there. However I am a respectable man and I believe recruiting pages are for recruiting only.

Grim Shadow.

suresh

Post by suresh »

Comander_Shadow wrote:On behalf of the Grim Reapers I the leader of the Grim Reapers would like to appollogize for my people bashing your recruitment page. I think its disrespectfull bashing is for war pages not recruitment pages. As a soldier I still expect you to fight and bash us on the war page just as I would expect my guys to attack and bash you there. However I am a respectable man and I believe recruiting pages are for recruiting only.

Grim Shadow.
this is spoken like a good leader and a good man and as i say before any attack is done there should be preparations done for it in order to make a good attack

so why did this war started in the first place i am in doubt :?
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

Comander_Shadow

Post by Comander_Shadow »

If you are in doubt you should always confront your leader, it is the job of a leader to listen to the ideas, worries, complaints, and doubts of his followers, this is the mark of a true leader. Im sure he is a good leader too and if you talk to him he will at least hear what you have to say. I don't know if this war will end or not but if your second guessing it then talk to him, I am willing to negotiate some terms of agreement but am still ready to fight if your leader isn't. I'm not just a war monger.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i know how the war started don't take this wrongly but this was the truth " one of your member i meant Big-Man said that he needs members for the training alliance "so he attacked us and i got a message from him stating that also if you dont believe me ask him so this is how the war started and we like to negotiate now :D

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Damn you guys. You guys fight war of words rather than war of fleets. Give us a good battle have not seen a war for long time.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

suresh

Post by suresh »

well if someone needs a war just attack bigger players who wants war :lol: just kidding though this would be temporary i think

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

11-09 13:06:26 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity
An enemy fleet at the planet Moon[x:xxx:x] was sighted near your planet Colony [x:xxx:xx].

11-09 13:06:25 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity
An enemy fleet at the planet Moon[x:xxx:xx] was sighted near your planet Colony [x:xxx:xx].

11-09 13:01:10 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity
An enemy fleet at the planet Moon[x:xxx:xx] was sighted near your planet Colony [x:xxx:xx].

11-09 13:01:09 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity

11-09 12:46:58 +0000 Aerospace Control Spy Activity

These spy activities from the player named THE_JIMBER is not a concern for me much. But, please do not tempt me to move to G9 (galaxy 9). Then it would be concern for the whole of the SAF alliance stationed there.

I did have interesting interaction with the members of SAF in the past. So, i do not want to be the cause of destruction of SAF. If i get reports like these from cats. Then i will make a point to visit G9, and 200 rips of SAF is never going deter me from going to G9. It is going to hasten my movement. The alliance members and leaders are forewarned of their actions.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

suresh

Post by suresh »

i had informed all my alliance members not to esp you and your friends...

but if any of your members attack for no reason....what can we do? :mrgreen:

suresh

Post by suresh »

the alliance =::*S.A.F *::= has been disbanded 8-)