Benignity Of The Compassionate Hand

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
TheEvilPackRat

Benignity Of The Compassionate Hand

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

The Benignity Of The Compassionate Hand
has new member today vampbloodraven as with all new members I well send him one hour of portion from home base as stated by the rules this may happen once in 24 hours.This is called pulling in no way we he it send back to me for trading is wrong in the rules.IF you do not believe me take it up with the Rules them selves not me.For I do not want to hear it thank you.
The Benignity Of The Compassionate Hand is always on the look out for team oriented players.

Liam_Jay

Re: Benignity Of The Compassionate Hand

Post by Liam_Jay »

that ship loooooks sooooo realistic its unbelievable
wow i just got the shivers

TheEvilPackRat

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

yep spent whole 5 min.s making it I wounder if spent 3 to 17 hours like some of my art work what would look like I think I will.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Pretty, somewhat reminscent of the Earth Alliance Cruisers from Crusade / Babylon 5.

Nice work.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Full respect to Pack Rat. His colony is the only colony ever to have survived a full round with one of my raiding fleets. He has done a great job getting himself to his score level so quickly, has an impressive fleet for his "age". Good job. Nice to see a worthy opponent.

TheEvilPackRat

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

thank you despot
I just updated that pic my P.C. power supply went bad so had to buy a new one though sail mail I only spent three hours all told on it though. I Well up date more when I go though a Mountain of E-mail
Thank God I'm A speed reader

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

thats a cool pic Packrat :D
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot

Post by Despot »

Strikes me more as a deeply submerged submarine. Especially if I see the moon as a brain coral instead.

Nice BOTCHjob!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

why is your alliance named beginity of the compassionate hand

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

this guy evil pack rat went loko on me in a very long long long long long long long long long long long long long long message and im saying u wanna go 1 on 1 just say