Next reset

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Next reset

Post by Despot »

If I am not bored of this by September, the odds are I will lead an alliance in the new game. I usually prefer to sit back and let someone else do the work, but this time round I will do the job myself.

I will be looking for active, experienced players to form the core of this alliance. All must be polite and respectful in their dealings with other players, and show respect to all where possible.

Let me know if you are interested and can make the grade.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Re: Next reset

Post by Liam_Jay »

i would surly join NEXT ROUND if you are the leader and that you show the respect that major lacks

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I'm only talking about next round. I have pledged my loyalty to Guardians from the beginning of this round, and honour is all important to me.

Next round it would be nice to shuffle the teams up a bit, and make things a little more interesting.

As for respect, my posts speak for themselves and will continue to do so. I am English, and try to personify the traits that we traditionally value. Even when you have issues with another player, there are ways to express yourself without causing undue offence.

TheEvilPackRat

Post by TheEvilPackRat »

I well be round for the next round it well be a Honor sir to have more respectable Alliances in game. 8-) I do not feel that other Alliances should not exist though just more variety in terms of good, bad, and of course the ugly.

Despot

Post by Despot »

You have to have a range of alliances to make the game interesting. What is the point of a wargame without opposition?

Crashster

Post by Crashster »

I'll join you in the next round. I'm in NOD this round.
How do you know my language??

Despot

Post by Despot »

I came very close to joining NOD. I sent an application when I first started, but then cancelled after an hour and applied to Guardians instead.

Still, with our MPP we are on the same team this time round anyway ;)

Crashster

Post by Crashster »

I applied to Guardians first and was rejected with no explanation, so here I am.

Despot

Post by Despot »

That's unfortunate. We have had to become very selective with our recruitment recently. You should at least have received an explanation, so please accept my apologies for that. Although we do accept starting players, they need to have a good application text.

Crashster

Post by Crashster »

Yeah I took the time to fill it out and list other games I have played, and my qualifications. I was still a small, single planet at the time, but quadrupled my points in 24 hours. I imagine I was rejected because my points were too low at the time.