im new know what im doing, but which alliance?

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
TheCrusader

im new know what im doing, but which alliance?

Post by TheCrusader »

hey, i am the crusader, looking forward to playing this game and with you guys and girls of course :D are there any more girls? well anyway back to the point, i want to join an alliance but dont know which one? i believe i have potential, and alot to offer well once im up and running properly hehe. i will be active :)
The Crusader fights on, with wings of justice, watch them spread in the name of honour, and in the name of our legion

Liam_Jay

Re: im new know what im doing, but which alliance?

Post by Liam_Jay »

There Are A Selection of Alliances to choose from, just look around and apply to one ;)

Your Welcome in Manslaughter :)

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

if ur over 5,000 points ur welcome to try mile high defenders
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

TheCrusader

Post by TheCrusader »

well i have looked and im happy join one with specific requirements but ill just have to wait because i dont to join an allience that will take me nowhere/ going nowhere hehe thankyou for the help :mrgreen:
The Crusader fights on, with wings of justice, watch them spread in the name of honour, and in the name of our legion

TheCrusader

Post by TheCrusader »

TheCrusader wrote:well i have looked and im happy join one with specific requirements but ill just have to wait because i dont to join an allience that will take me nowhere/ going nowhere hehe thankyou for the help :mrgreen:
oh i was referring to anything either of you said just so theres no misunderstanding :D

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

No hard feelings if you join another alliance ;)