UNSC Recruiting

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Caedous

UNSC Recruiting

Post by Caedous »

Hi guys,

I decided just before I came back on that I would start again.... So I have, with my new account being called DaMasterChief and my old Caedous account being donated to my former alliance..... So now I step out once again and say that the United Nations Space Command is recruiting.....

I have a very good idea how the alliance will be shaped and run, though im not going into too much detail here as even though its a nooby alliance one day when its strong..... Well lets just say i don't fancy giving the rest of you too much to work with..... Anyways, Im recruiting I need one more person to join to make up my top 3 officers for the alliance (Myself included) and then we will start recruiting for normal ranks.

If you wish to apply please send me an in-game PM containing the following info:

How Long You Play For Per Day:
How Long You Have Been Playing For:
Your Email (So I can send you the alliance handout if you are accepted)
Why You Wish To Join
How Committed You Are In Terms of Positions in the Alliance (i.e. A Highly Important Officer means more work required etc.)

So if you wish to join please do the above and I'll let you know if you've been accepeted or not

Cheers,
Caedous (AKA DaMasterChief)
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual