Reptiles New allience

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
tomlizard

Reptiles New allience

Post by tomlizard »

Reptiles Leader Varclaw wishes to speek so listen.

I offer an opportunity for all those battle hungry people out there, if you want to fight this is the alliance for you.

The rules are simple:
1) when you join you can be attacked by any of the other members.
2) You can attack any of the other members when they are active.
3) If you have been attacked and need to rebuild send a message saying “Uncle”
4) If someone says “Uncle” you have to send 1 hours resources (or as much you can carry) to the player to help them rebuild, this applies mainly to those who did the attacking but all are responsible to help out.
5) The moderators of the alliance Leaders of Varclaw and Mongoose will send mails out for surprise bully mode where you must participate to some level.
6) If our alliance is attacked by another or an outsider then all fights between each other stop and all join to defeat the common foe.
7) If you have a problem with one of us request to JOIN and suggest bully mode.

unit43

Re: Reptiles New allience

Post by unit43 »

Good luck with that...

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

LMAO

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

POiNT & LaugH

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

tomlizard wrote:Reptiles Leader Varclaw wishes to speek so listen.

I offer an opportunity for all those battle hungry people out there, if you want to fight this is the alliance for you.

The rules are simple:
1) when you join you can be attacked by any of the other members.
2) You can attack any of the other members when they are active.
3) If you have been attacked and need to rebuild send a message saying “Uncle”
4) If someone says “Uncle” you have to send 1 hours resources (or as much you can carry) to the player to help them rebuild, this applies mainly to those who did the attacking but all are responsible to help out.
5) The moderators of the alliance Leaders of Varclaw and Mongoose will send mails out for surprise bully mode where you must participate to some level.
6) If our alliance is attacked by another or an outsider then all fights between each other stop and all join to defeat the common foe.
7) If you have a problem with one of us request to JOIN and suggest bully mode.
So ..now you have an alliance with no loyalty to each other?? say you have 20 members..19 of them are after your blood as soon as they see you go off line on the members list!...and that's within your own ranks!!! Not one on one..you will have gangs forming within ..Because one member stuffed up... the whole alliance can hunt him down?? You need to talk to Elmstreet666 ..He has a knack of sleeping with one eye on his computer..any member of your alliance could do well to learn it! Sounds like the mafia with you as the godfather! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

why would you even attack them when they are online

and attacking online players is stupid

or if they were eing attacked they could just sign out ?

and if they attacked an offline player how would you know if they were telling the truth or not

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

:?: :!: Why would you even be in a alliance instead of just going out on your own attacking people. Plus ontop of that. If someone attacks you from outside of the alliance. You all are so busy attacking each other that you dont have nothing to attack to outsider with. You got to think a little better then that to be a leader.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

wow and how many members u got? um just u?

MaduhJuice
Location: In a box .... Cant get out the fire is burning around me.

Post by MaduhJuice »

Dang can i attack myself...OMG SOOO dumb why be in a Alliance if your members hit you... :arrow:
You know, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Doing my thing, Is better than your thing.

Hucky

Post by Hucky »

How is this alliance going. As it is now July has it stood the test of time. The Python boys would have loved this.