recuting players for alliance there will be 2 in command

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
republician

recuting players for alliance there will be 2 in command

Post by republician »

any one want to join an alliance team- is slayer the name is dream killer it is a small alliance now but in time it will grow to be the bigest and badest alliance ever. if you want to join get back to me any body is welcom to join.just updating 1st person to join my alliance will get the right to be in command of others that join I WILL BE TOP COMMAND BOTH LEADERS WILL COMMAND HALF OF THE PEOPLE THAT JOIN [OTHER LEADER UNKNOWN SO FAR]
Last edited by republician on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Liam_Jay

Re: recuting players for alliance every one is welcom to join

Post by Liam_Jay »

dont get to ahead of yourself on that one

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: recuting players for alliance there will be 2 in command

Post by Despot »

Sounds like Killerbuck and Dustkill would be right at home here.

You should PM them both. I bet you would all really get on together.

A true interlekchewal ayleet.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Re: recuting players for alliance there will be 2 in command

Post by Caedous »

republician wrote:it is a small alliance now but in time it will grow to be the bigest and badest alliance ever.
Famous last words.... Didn't Zoldar's lot start spewing that garbage? Look where they ended up lol.... All I can say is good luck and try not to make your alliance to big otherwise it will be unmanagable..... Also have a strong and defined rank system..... Have leaders you can rely on and designate various tasks to your members to keep the alliance strong
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual