Federation of the United Newbies Kinship Alliance

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Gator

Federation of the United Newbies Kinship Alliance

Post by Gator »

Hello, I would like to announce a new alliance for beginners to this game and were as clueless as I was about a month ago. This alliance that I created is for the purpose of learning some of the basics of the game, answering questions Noobs like me might have and military support (although limited due to the fact were all new to this game). I've discovered that most, if not all, of the players in this game would rather not attack beginners (because they don't have crap), and they would rather you continue to play, get strong, and make the game more interesting. After you reach 10,000 points, you will be kicked out of the alliance as you will no longer benefit from the alliance. If your new and are interested, contact me join F.U.N.K. :D , Gator
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Gator

Re: Federation of the United Newbies Kinship Alliance

Post by Gator »

Eight months and 4 days later, I have decided to disband FUNK as I no longer have the time to properly bring up new players. It has been an awesome time and I made many friends. Thank you all for your help and patience with some of my newbies. Of course any NAP I have had with other alliances is now null and void as I no longer have an alliance myself. If there are players out there who would like to continue personal NAPS, message me. Any ex-FUNK member is ALWAYS welcome to call on me for assistance any time. I consider former FUNK members as being part of a fraternity.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?