Hello Serios community

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
jadox

Hello Serios community

Post by jadox »

A new alliance is born, an alliance where everything is about communication and coordination, i won t promise protection nor retaliations this alliance will stay a small one where everyone will be accounted for, where the high ranked have a duty to help the small ranked and the small ranked have a duty to grow and then help the other small ranked further in the game..
Just be active, smart and committed if u wanna send an application.
Here comes THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Hello Serios community

Post by Despot »

There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.

Aldous Huxley
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

jadox

Post by jadox »

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.

jadox

Post by jadox »

dont remember who said it...

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

R.I.Fitzhenry.

Since your alliance is focussed on tuition and development, it seemed appropriate. My favourite Huxley quote has to be "The author of the Iliad is either Homer or, if not Homer, somebody else of the same name."
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

jadox

Post by jadox »

well i know it was appropriate man and my reply was the response to ur quote...