The OOIC (Order of Imperial Control)

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
koss

The OOIC (Order of Imperial Control)

Post by koss »

this alliance has been dissolved and is now part of WOR if you wish to join contact the appropriate personal in our recruitment forum

WOR its not just a alliance its a new way of peace and life
Last edited by koss on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
''The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave . . . If we were base enough to desire it. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged so we wait....until they break.

v1nc3nt

Re: The OOIC (Order of Imperial Control)

Post by v1nc3nt »

i wish you good luck.

But its kind of late for creating an alliance, but you might get lucky.
I wish you become a great and strong alliance

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Late? The game has only been running 3 weeks. And as there is no planned reset, you have quite literally all the time in the world.

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy your game. I wish you every success with your Alliance, and I am sure all the players will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah it's never to late tina started in the last month of last round and quickly grew to be the biggest alliance in the game not the best but biggest

koss

Post by koss »

Well i do thank you kindly ^^ its quite boring being alone in my sector other then 1 other player and he isn't exactly on "speaking" terms with me seeing as how he looks so deliciously easy ^^'
''The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave . . . If we were base enough to desire it. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged so we wait....until they break.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

v1nc3nt wrote:i wish you good luck.

But its kind of late for creating an alliance, but you might get lucky.
I wish you become a great and strong alliance
yeah i might be late because you stole all the players lol

koss

Post by koss »

stole all the players hmm? you'll have to explain that one to me because to me it seems like either Tina took most of the powerful ones and left the rest as scraps for us to recycle

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

tina dosn't exist lol

that was last round

koss

Post by koss »

ok ^-^