Mile High Defenders...We Want You!!!

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Caedous

Mile High Defenders...We Want You!!!

Post by Caedous »

Heya everyone!

Mile High Defenders are recruiting now and we want YOU!!!!!! It doesn't matter if your the most experienced player in the world and you just want an alliance to join or if your just a new guy who wants to get off the ground and build his Empire we are taking everyone!

Your probably wondering why should I join this alliance? There are so many out there but what makes this one special? Well if you decide you want to join us, you will be joining a team and a good group of friends. We won't leave anyone behind and we help all our members whenever they need it so you will never feel like you are alone in this cold and dark Universe. Our hope is that one day all our members will be top ranking players! You are probably thinking yeh yeh thats what they all say but have a look for yourself! Most of our members have proceded to grow exponentially since joining and you can too!

All you need to do is send an application in-game to our leader starcruiser with a couple of things and your well on your way to being a part of something huge! The things you should include are:

1. Why you want to join?
2. How do you think you can contribute to the alliance?
3. Your time zone that you live in.

Do all this and your application will be accepted! No one will be turned away!!!

Looking foward to meeting you all :D ,

Caedous
Captain of the Mile High Defenders
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Caedous

Re: Mile High Defenders...We Want You!!!

Post by Caedous »

Correction to where you can send your applications...it's either to me or to starcruiser but preferably starcruiser...however I'm always up for meeting the new recruits! :lol: :lol:
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

got to give it to ya thats probably the best alliance recruitment page on the forums

good luck your gonna need it

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Gee thx man lol and thx good luck to you to I mean u might not need it but the feelings still there

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

New post guys we are really in need of players....all those who don't have an alliance.....why not join us?????

We'll be waiting!!!

Ryurik

Re: Mile High Defenders ( Amendments)

Post by Ryurik »

Amendments to Mile High Defenders:
Due to unexpected rise in applications to join this Alliance,We have had to become more selective in the assessment process of those applying.
To be considered..the applicant will:
1. Have at least 5,ooo points on application.
2. Accept the rank of recruit for a period of two days, during which an assessment will be made.
( Unless reputation preceeds the applicant...ie: The applicant is known to the Alliance and has substantial points earned as an Independant player.)
3. Rank (with benefits) will be allocated by Star General Elite...Starcruiser,
after assessment.
4. Assessment consists of: Game knowledge, Amount of activity in the game,Communication and Experience.
5. All applicants will be treated equaly and without bias, irregardless of any prior connection with any other Alliance in the the game.
6. These amendments are not unachievable...and open to all!

General Ryurik 2 I.C. Mile High Defenders
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!