Just Bleed

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
unit43

Re: Just Bleed

Post by unit43 »

I like kfc...

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

Ok guys just posting an update. Just Bleed has only 2 openings left. Good luck to anyone willing to apply.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

I just want to add that though the bar is high for entry, we three have helped many, many good players become great players. This is the TOP GUN of Serios.

You have to be active, smart and have a pair of grapefruits for Ballz. A bit of a vicious streak does not hurt.

If you are looking for protection, you are looking in the wrong place.

This is the place for the Predators at the top of the food chain.

That does not mean you need to have the biggest fleet. That means you need to understand what it takes to build your fleet while avoiding the larger predators until you become one yourself.

Attitude and execution are everything.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

exactly all i want to see is the will to just smash everyone. you dont even have to have much to start with but if you have access to messenger and i feel you are smart and active me and tyrant can teach you how to pwn everyone.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

LOL, here is the new theme song.

All You Need is BLOOD! :twisted: Beatallica

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Is Khan still playing? Is SBT gonna leave for ZE? (Since I saw you back) Whats going on with Just Bleed?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

how is any of this your problem?

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Ahhhhhh I dont reckon its a problem just general concern or nosiness .....its just you atm isnt it ? or is gumpy bk ?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

its just me now i can get khan and gumppy to come back if i need them but this is fine