GUARDIANS ARE PATHETIC

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Major

Re: GUARDIANS ARE PATHETIC

Post by Major »

wow

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I know, I know. I am just tooooo nice. The poor little puppy obviously isn't trying, so I thought maybe a little encouragement might help. Perhaps if I speak to his mummy for him she'll let him on the internet after 9pm before his milk and cookies, giving him more time online to catch up :D
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Despot wrote:Well there you have it. I really AM a monkey's Uncle. How sweet. Thanks.

The only reason I have actually bothered to post on here is that your attitude is beginning to grow rather tiresome. The big "I am". I have no problem with that, when it is deserved. You are nothing. Well, you will be once you improve slightly. We declared war on your alliance as you appeared to be the only "opposition" to train our new recruits against. With nothing worth fighting, we declared a "truce". What is the point of having hostility against someone not worth the bother of attacking?

If you put as much effort into developing some reasonable facsimile of skill at the game as you do trying to think up ways of using your words and wits to maintain an illusion of competance, there may even be some mediocre degree of hope for you. I would engage you in the war of minds you seek, if it were not for the fact that my sense of honour precludes me from indulging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
your posts are too long btw be quiet i know more about this game n i know anyone who has 21 planets is never gunna get th graviton tech
i also know that destroyers are more cost efficient way of attackin and i know if i really tried and it was just u n me despot i could take you down
but th war woold go on forever seeing as i cant destroy your planets or take over them its impossible :mrgreen:
i rock you suck haha despot :lol:

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I can be quite verbose at times. Where I come from learning English at an early age is a bit of a tradition. You are only removing any doubt as to your level of ignorance. I can't say whether you know more about the game than I do, as for all I know you may have played Astro Empires, Solar Wars, and O game in the past. You might have played strategy games for over 30 years, just like I have. I would not be so stupid as to comment without knowing what I am talking about.

Actually every player with Grav has 21 planets. So much for that theory.

The most cost efficient way to attack depends on what you are attacking, and what parts of the combat system are enabled and which are modified. This game is a bit of an unknown due to the modifications they have made.

If you want to go head to head with me, just say the word. Bring it on. Just make it quick, you are about to fall out of my attack range until you manage to drag yourself up to 10k. I have to admit, my major gripe with this game is the fact you cannot destroy a planet or player. Nothing is perfect.

The "I rock you suck" comment is too juvenile for comment. Don't bother. You do not know who you are talking to, or what you are talking about.
divkeays wrote: you know wat i do need to change my attitude i wont apologise though
but one thing is a fact
major is getting way too full of himself he thinks he can do wat he wants because he has th top 5 in his alliance but
loyal dogs bite and i dont want to be near those guys when they turn
major guardians are supposed to protect not fight
Nope. You won't apologise. To recognise error, admit and take responsibility for it takes strength of character.

Your "fact" is not even a fact. We have all been quite restrained and modest about the success our alliance has enjoyed in this game. It is only in reply to your verbal flailings that we have had to make any kind of claim. Major can pretty much do what he wants, as long as he has the interests of the alliance in mind, as he has our full support. And we are close to having the full top 10, not the top 5. Yes, Guardians defend. The best defence is a strong offence. Remove the capability to attack. This IS a war game, after all.

Turtles are doomed from the start. A passively defending player will not grow as quickly as more aggressive neighbours, and will eventually fall behind. In a limited duration game, that might not be a problem. Not that I ever use the strategy.
divkeays wrote:500 plasma cannons vs 800 destroyers n 5 RIP's the rip guna win
Well, yes. They will. Though 350 plasma cannons would be rebuilt, which would probably be stronger than what is left of the fleet. And if the defender got the debris, and reinvested it, then they would probably end up tougher than the attacker. It's all hypothetical anyhow.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

why you always disagreeing

Despot

Post by Despot »

I disagree.

I support you when you are correct, and correct you when you are not. Sadly you have had cause to see more of the former than the latter. You have potential as a gamer, but you really need to chill and learn a bit of good sportsmanship.

Herbal enhancement is the way forward!