Manners and respect

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Manners and respect

Post by Despot »

Please do not spam, derail or post insults to an Alliances recruitment thread. Treat the recruitment threads of other Alliances with the same courtesy and respect you would expect for your own thread. If you want to start a discussion thread about any Alliance, that is a different thing.

Thank you.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Crutch

Re: Manners and respect

Post by Crutch »

Some flaming is aloud in this particular thread.

However if anyone has any questions, complaints, or concerns, simply let me know and I will investigate it.

Light flaming isn't the same as cussing someone out, and while the rule may be subject to the moderators interpretation, I encourage everyone to keep the insults light.

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

I didnt cuz out ryurik and you still took away my post .. Explain that! :x :x :x

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

You were trolling. Crutch did the right thing to warn you.
Maybe he shouldn't have taken away the full post but he did the right thing to warn you

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

this game is called battle for serios. not the peacefull galaxy federation. its a battle :roll: verbally and in the game thats what makes it fun.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

juaneltejano wrote:this game is called battle for serios. not the peacefull galaxy federation. its a battle :roll: verbally and in the game thats what makes it fun.
juan..There places to make your petty insults and then there are those you can't ...I did'nt see your post...not that it would faze me anyway...So had nothing to do with me..Serios/Admin/ Mediator did and acted according to the rules...has noting to do with the Battle For Serios ..as a game..but the Rules of Battle for Serios..you ignored them and was so warned! Suck it up! :twisted: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

For the record I will not discuss Moderator decisions openly. If you have questions or concerns about a decision, I am willing to do so privately.

If anyone feels I have made a bad decision/moderating, I suggest you first talk to me about it via PM, or if you feel its unresolved, then send your complaints to Serios.

I log on here daily to make sure I am as on top of these forums, at least as much as one Moderator can be. A job that has no pay, definitely no thanks, and absolutely no benefits other than personal investment in a game I enjoy. Further more, I answer to Serios. Believe me, he will with great haste put me in my place if he feels I am not doing my job to his standards. While I might not always agree with his assessments, he is the boss.

So again, I will not discuss minor issues openly. It only leads to people taking sides in something that should be private.

I again, thank you for every opportunity to serve you and this game.

Crutch