THE NOBLE ORDER OF THE TEUTONIC KNIGHTS

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
High_Prelate

THE NOBLE ORDER OF THE TEUTONIC KNIGHTS

Post by High_Prelate »

I IMPLORE PEOPLE TO APPLY! The first few will be given administrative level jobs! And all others will be accepted. The first 20 members will be accepted without trial!

MISSION

The Noble Order of the Teutonic Knights is dedicated to serving the Greater Good, and helping new players. We do not seek war, and we will repay attacks to our members once per violation of our peace, and will do so ten-fold.

MEMBERSHIP

If you seek to enter our Order, message me: Lord Izaran, High Prelate of the Order. All applicants will be accepted as Squires for a period of 2 weeks. If you prove worthy of our cause, you will be Knighted to serve. Our ranks are designed as follows:

APPLICATION

Name:
Galaxy:
Ranking:
Coordinates:
Time Zone:
Language:
Active Times:

About:

Reason For Joining:

Date:

When this is completed. Submit. You will receive a Private Message directing you to a Knight. From that time forward, 2 weeks of Squireship begins. Good Luck!

The positions of High Command do not need a 2 week trial. You will be promoted immediately.

Please, no one will be turned away, and we seek the weakest or the greatest.
Last edited by High_Prelate on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caedous

Re: THE NOBLE ORDER OF THE TEUTONIC KNIGHTS

Post by Caedous »

My post before was actually my way of saying it sounded cool...Cuz it does I mean I'm into the whole King Arthur stuff thats y I sed they sound like the Ori of Stargate SG1...anyways have funzzzz
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

High_Prelate

Post by High_Prelate »

Caedous wrote:My post before was actually my way of saying it sounded cool...Cuz it does I mean I'm into the whole King Arthur stuff thats y I sed they sound like the Ori of Stargate SG1...anyways have funzzzz
Not my goal here...I structured it around my heritage.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Oh ok I was just saying it thats all...And ur descended from knights? Haha same here
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

High_Prelate

Post by High_Prelate »

Caedous wrote:Oh ok I was just saying it thats all...And ur descended from knights? Haha same here
Descended from the German nobility. My first ancestor to be knighted was given title of Viscount in 802 by Charlemagne, we held the title until 1805.

I am proud of that, and will keep family traditions that have been passed down over 1207 years...and the status of Prelate is one. A Prelate is a leader of a Holy Order, the Teutonic Knights is an example as where the Knights Templar.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Actually, being Monastic Orders, both the Hospitallers and Templar had Grand Masters, rather than Prelates. The Prelate of both would, of course, have been the Pope.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

(*Snorts a Gram*) ahhhh thats good sh*t

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Actually, being Monastic Orders, both the Hospitallers and Templar had Grand Masters, rather than Prelates. The Prelate of both would, of course, have been the Pope.
Good point, but didn't the Hospitallers evolve into the Knights' Templar? :P

High_Prelate

Post by High_Prelate »

wolfprophet wrote:
Despot wrote:Actually, being Monastic Orders, both the Hospitallers and Templar had Grand Masters, rather than Prelates. The Prelate of both would, of course, have been the Pope.
Good point, but didn't the Hospitallers evolve into the Knights' Templar? :P
No, the Knights Templar were founded by 9 crusaders who wanted to help pilgrims reach the Holy Land in safety. They evolved in time to become the largest Holy Order in the world, and when they where destroyed, their survivors joined the Scottish Freemasons.

My bitterness towards the French comes from a that time period, this same French king tried to wage war on the Holy Roman Empire claiming that the Teutons were also pagan and heretics of the Church...the war ended in disaster for the French mainly because they were still fighting the English.

High_Prelate

Post by High_Prelate »

And there you DO have a good point, but since their is no Pope in the game world (lawls) I will settle with being a Prelate.