Sons of Odin Recruiting

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Ryurik

Sons of Odin Recruiting

Post by Ryurik »

Sons of Odin is recruiting members in our quest to rid the universe of tyrany and oppression from those who impact on our plans for survival....All welcome...Game On!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

divkeays

Re: Sons of Odin Recruiting

Post by divkeays »

odin was a war god not a peace monger

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Divkeays,
Thor is the norse god of thunder/war...Odin is the god of all!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Yeh u think that buddy...keep dreaming...
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Actually, Odin was a multi- faceted God. He was also known as Allfather, and was the bringer of wisdom, knowledge and understanding. War was fought in His name, and for His honour.

His worship in as both Odin, and the Saxon version, Wotan, is still alive today in the form of Paganism known as Odinhof. And boy they are fun. If you want a giggle, lock an Odinhof in a room with a Diannic.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Well whata u know...I actually learnt something today!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot wrote:Actually, Odin was a multi- faceted God. He was also known as Allfather, and was the bringer of wisdom, knowledge and understanding. War was fought in His name, and for His honour.

His worship in as both Odin, and the Saxon version, Wotan, is still alive today in the form of Paganism known as Odinhof. And boy they are fun. If you want a giggle, lock an Odinhof in a room with a Diannic.
Thankyou Despot,
Having been a Viking Re-enactor for 8 years,i congratulate you on your bountiful knowlege! As for Caedous...I'll attend to him shortly! I do hope he dies with a sword in his hand. :lol:

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Lol part of my heritage is vikings and I went to my year 11 fancy dress formal as a viking lol...all I say is I'll meet u in Valhalla!!!!!!