Grand Legion of Terra

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Caedous

Re: Grand Legion of Terra

Post by Caedous »

Maybe Killerbuck instead of trying to look for comebacks and look smart, do the sensible thing...just don't say anything...instead try to make up for what you sed then maybe just maybe Despot mite let u in the alliance...I am most certainly not speaking for Despot on this and he still mite decide to not let u in...however I think u will gain a lot more friends if u r nice to people and ignore the ones who give you shit...(No offence to anyone who has given him shit)...Ok? Im just saying this because 1 the round has only just started and ur already pissing people off and 2 I've been through the same thing and I know from experience that talking shit gets u nowhere but flushed down the toilet...
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

killerbuck i have to say this and i think everyone would agree
your recruitment threads are ridiculous you don't give any reason why they should join
or the benefits of joining
this i think is the reason why you shouldn't make an alliance early on

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

you guys have to La La La Listennnnn REPECTA THE ALLIANCE PAGES !

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

divkeays wrote:killerbuck i have to say this and i think everyone would agree
your recruitment threads are ridiculous you don't give any reason why they should join
or the benefits of joining
this i think is the reason why you shouldn't make an alliance AT ALL