Messed Up Care Bears

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Messed Up Care Bears

Post by Despot »

The top alliance in every previous round of Serios, Siva, has now reformed under the new name as shown above. We are limiting ourselves to no more than 50% of the number of members within the largest alliance, and therefore are willing to consider new recruits.

Our only requirements are determination to become one of the best players in the game, team spirit, and a good attitude. Bring us those qualities, and we will equip you with the skills that led to us claiming all prizes in the previous round.

Applications are particularly welcome from former Siva members, and those that proved themselves in battle against us last round. We do not accept applications from people merely looking to avoid being attacked by us. We are a hunting guild, not a haven for would-be prey.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Re: Messed Up Care Bears

Post by Liam_Jay »

we will crush your action men dolls (*arggghhhh*)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Come to the darkside. We have chilliburgers.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

and a antidote for aids

Despot

Post by Despot »

Yes, but the natives still end up dying of something.

PLEASE - NO BLANK APPLICATIONS.

Places are strictly limited. If you don't give us a reason to accept you, then you are prey instead.

If you send a blank application, expect to have your gameplay tested the hard way, Words are nicer. Use them. We may be messed up, but there is still some care bear in us. We do want friends. They just have to be the right stuff. And pass. :lol:

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

And jump over a 150 metre volcano filled to the brim with boiling lava...and LAVA SHARKS!!!!! :D
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

HAHAHA Actually we just made you do that hun ;)

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I thought it was odd that u were all in the background snickering ;) ....i still think we shuld put it to good use tho...the sharks are hungry...and I am not going back up there...
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

jhay

Post by jhay »

hey guys could i join your alliance..i hope my application will be considered

Despot

Post by Despot »

Alliance is now closed. I have not had time to run an alliance, or play properly, for the last few weeks. Things are starting to ease up slightly, however it will be some time before I have the time I would need to do a proper job. Additionally, there are a number of reasons which have been explained to members as to why I needed to step down and leave the alliance.

I tried to "transfer alliance" using the manage alliance screen, however this would not function correctly. The only way I had to leave was by dissolving the alliance. I would have preferred not to do so, however the game system left me no choice.

Good luck to you all, happy hunting.