TicTacToe recruiting

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Zarkov

TicTacToe recruiting

Post by Zarkov »

TicTacToe [TTT] is now recruiting. Only requirement is that members show continual improvement and are helpful to others in the alliance.

Caedous

Re: TicTacToe recruiting

Post by Caedous »

Lol man ur a force to be reckoned with by urself lol
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Zarkov

Post by Zarkov »

Only for the moment. No time limit on the round now so it is only a matter of time before other players and alliances with more members catch up. In the meantime I am helping to fund the prizes :lol:

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

That explains how you got so far ahead so fast...

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I kinda thought it was a bit obvious how he got ahead so fast lol...but anyways u make those prizes bigger so that we can come and take 1st place and win BIG MONEYS!!!! :lol: :lol:
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

net991boss

Post by net991boss »

Zarkov wrote:TicTacToe [TTT] is now recruiting. Only requirement is that members show continual improvement and are helpful to others in the alliance.
hi there culd you tell me how to be apart of your alliance ?

Zarkov

Post by Zarkov »

You just have to apply. If you search for our alliance in game there will be an option to apply.