Delta Halo Treaty: DHT-001

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Caedous

Delta Halo Treaty: DHT-001

Post by Caedous »

Hey Guys,
My name is Caedous and I'm looking for some people who like Halo and want to join a new alliance. I'm a fairly new player so I''m not the most experienced player in this game but I will do my best to lead and those who are experienced in the game I will accept advice in the running of the alliance freely. All I ask is that I am given a chance to run the alliance and if I think it is going poorly I'll hand over to a more experienced player.

Thanks and looking foward to meeting you all,
Caedous
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Re: Delta Halo Treaty: DHT-001

Post by Liam_Jay »

halo sucks cod waw #1

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Uh...You came in at a bad time. xD The round is almost over and theres currently a massive interstellar war...Everyone is part of it whether they like it or not.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Ohh ok then doesn't matter then I'll make it for nxt round the...anyone who wants to join feel free...who is the war between?
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

SIVA and everyone in the universe

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

And whose side are u on divkeays?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

SIVA

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

NICE! I love SIVA's style...Oh we don't like the universe the way it is...LETS DOMINATE IT AND MAKE IT OUR OWN!!!! Lol. Maybe I might disband this alliance and join SIVA? Do u reckon I could join SIVA divkeays?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

can't say to be honest i dont really understand how our recruiting system works ask despot our leader and probably the most experienced player in the game

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

So should i just PM him or something?