Delta Halo Treaty: DHT-001

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Delta Halo Treaty: DHT-001

Post by Despot »

I've created my own superior range using the arts of eugenics. Ubermogs, if you will. And a hearty crew they are.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Yes, but are they cuddly?! If they're not cuddly they're not fun. Because when you buy a cat from Wolfprophet's emporium of new and used cats you're not just buying a cat. You're buying love. Love and a cuddly biological creature that can tell you if your new lover is a bad person. ^_~ We also sell suicidal Bunnies. But remember, we are not liable for the length of your bunny's life. We told you it's suicidal damnit! Don't pull those consumer rights laws on us! >_>

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Lols yeh about that i bought one of ur rabbits and I wasn't told that that it was suicidal and it jumped up on the table during dinner and picked up a knife and ran itself through
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

And my sister is still crying!!!!! :x :x :x LOL
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Cuddly is an understatement. Loki is convinced she is a mirkin. With plasma cannon eyeballs.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Cuddly is an understatement. Loki is convinced she is a mirkin. With plasma cannon eyeballs.
Yeah well...she can have her plasma cannon eyeballs....YOU KNOW WHY?!
It's cause......(You guessed it.)

O o
/¯________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

LMAO Death glares at dawn :lol:
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"