Idea of Historian Doctorates?

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Re: Idea of Historian Doctorates?

Post by Rictavius »

XXXXooriiiatt , wat did u doo???? *glaring eyes*
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Official Timeline page of the Serios universe

Post by Despot »

Heavy fisted blows from LEA? You mean like a cheap hooker? Not seen too much of anything incoming worth noting. Not a single HoF.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Yeah, it's cool. On reflection, rather than posting to the actual forum about things brought up there, we should post here instead.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

So you mean it's like a heavy weight boxer punching a puppy? I would say punching a kitten as they are weaker, but I love kittens. Perhaps punching a baby bunny?

Despot

Post by Despot »

I believe the phrase would be "like swatting a fly with a buick".

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

Wolfprophet, I like the letter. It really summarizes the summary of what we did very well.

Just one thing. How hot is this sister? Also how old, I mean it might be just a little awkward is she was still in highschool or something.

Random thought though, if you (Despot) want to keep it as a narritive by Rictavious(?) can't you lock down the topic so only he can post? I guess it doesn't help though that time just stops in the near future.
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

Despot wrote:Heavy fisted blows from LEA? You mean like a cheap hooker? Not seen too much of anything incoming worth noting. Not a single HoF.
Wait a sec. . . . didn't that one guy who advertises for sham-wow or that miracle chopper thing get beaten up by a hooker?
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

KingWill wrote:Wolfprophet, I like the letter. It really summarizes the summary of what we did very well.

Just one thing. How hot is this sister? Also how old, I mean it might be just a little awkward is she was still in highschool or something.

Random thought though, if you (Despot) want to keep it as a narritive by Rictavious(?) can't you lock down the topic so only he can post? I guess it doesn't help though that time just stops in the near future.
That's more left to the imagination. If you imagine it this way though, the sister would vary from person to person, or in the case of some of our female members(I know at least one exists) or males of the homosexual preference, that sister may be a brother instead. And as for age, that depends on your preference.

Also, as far as highschool aged girls, well KingWill, I am 19 and my girlfriend is 16. Her parents consent to me dating her though, so legally I'm safe. Although, key point is that a three year age difference isn't awkward. Though, I suppose if your like....say...40 and thy enemy's sister is 15, then it would be very awkward, but would add additional insult to complete fleet destruction. XD Or so that's my insight on it whilst trying to not be too dirty. Also, what should it matter man?! BE LIKE A VIKING! Rape and pillage. -Dons his Viking helm.- And I'm off, you may call me...Hildolfr! =D

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Rictavius wrote:XXXXooriiiatt , wat did u doo???? *glaring eyes*

Ha HA only what the good lord intended me to do!

I took her out in the back and.............. had a nice picnic on the lawn.
Then i brought here to her room and............. helped her make the bed.
Then we sorta "unmade" the bed because........ the sheets didnt match the pillows.
Then i tied her legs with rope...................... because we decided to go bungee jumping.

But after that WOAH HO HO HO, LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOUR SISTER............. *coughs* LETS JUST SAY SHE AINT SHE KNOWS A GOOD DEAL WHEN SHE SEES IT.

:lol: :lol:
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

actually i think a Tartar is worse than a viking ..... u know why!

O.O
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy