Yet another new Alliance

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Liam_Jay

Re: Yet another new Alliance

Post by Liam_Jay »

raaawrrrrr im and wolverine the master of yana and silcon rawrrrr my claws will destory your death star rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lmao

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

i rather bash heads with a mallet, im old fashion :ugeek:
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

ruined the moment fella

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol dont be so hard on him

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

He can't help himself. Ric is just too damned sexy.......

Mallets deny you the whole tactile experience. I've always been an empty handed man, when the situation requires it.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:wofly wofly wofly
u just dont have a single brain cell do ya
seriously dude i hardly play the game anymore for personal reasons but when i reyurn with my brand spanking death stars we will see who can not follow through with threats ..... every person i said im going to attack i have done apart from 1 but as you can all see i have a planet right beside him so that will soon change maybe if you stayed out of my way and maybe ignored the small comments i say like most people you wouldnt be under threat

mass respect to xoriat

nowadays i aint so angry at snide comments from " douchebags " than i would have been a few weeks back so wolf please just stfu your time will come
You came threatening me on my alliance's recruitment thread for no reason... Yet you call me a douchebag? Hypocrite much?

By the way, someone just delete this thread. You all just managed to ruin it between the threats, god argument and various other assorted BS. It was supposed to be a damn recruitment thread....but no. All of you have to work together to screw it up. Thanks. This is why I don't do forums normally. Because shit like this keeps happening. I try to be nice. People walk on me. I stick up for myself, suddenly I'm an asshole for it. I try to create a fine mixture of the two and idiots like Liam antagonize me, people like Divkeays and Despot choose to make it a grounds for their own personal arguments, people like Xoriat stick up for idiots like Liam because they fail to see the problem. Why is this section even called the Union of Honour? None of you have honour or respect for others. And I know you're all going to read this and then half of you are going to flame me because you're too damn narrow minded to see your own shortcomings. Now, if you'll pardon me, I have political matters to attend to. I'm helping out with a campaign for county offices.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I'm sorry you feel that way. No disrespect was intended. A lively conversation keeps your thread at the top, where it will be seen. Something interesting to read encourages others to join. My comments are intended only to promote replies.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

By the way, someone just delete this thread. You all just managed to ruin it between the threats, god argument and various other assorted BS. It was supposed to be a damn recruitment thread....but no. All of you have to work together to screw it up. Thanks. This is why I don't do forums normally. Because shit like this keeps happening. I try to be nice. People walk on me. I stick up for myself, suddenly I'm an asshole for it. I try to create a fine mixture of the two and idiots like Liam antagonize me, people like Divkeays and Despot choose to make it a grounds for their own personal arguments, people like Xoriat stick up for idiots like Liam because they fail to see the problem. Why is this section even called the Union of Honour? None of you have honour or respect for others. And I know you're all going to read this and then half of you are going to flame me because you're too damn narrow minded to see your own shortcomings. Now, if you'll pardon me, I have political matters to attend to. I'm helping out with a campaign for county offices.

i think we may have angred him 8-)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wolf chill no hrd feelings eh ..?