Yet another new Alliance

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
wolfprophet

Yet another new Alliance

Post by wolfprophet »

Well, the U.N. is dead. I decided to form SICON. The Strategically Integrated Coalition Of Planets. (Yes, I am a fan of the SST series and the movies. Most especially the 1959 novel though. Heinlein was overall an excellent sci-fi author.) Anyone who wants to join is free to, but if you start causing problems, you're gone. If you ask for rank, you're not getting it. Ever. If you ask for resources, I'll give you advice instead. You must be able to manage on your own.

Liam_Jay

Re: Yet another new Alliance

Post by Liam_Jay »

well i might just declare war on your "new alliance"

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:well i might just declare war on your "new alliance"
Try it. I'm way ahead of you Liam. My fleet is bigger, my defenses are tougher, my research is more advanced and I can produce more resources and ships per day than you can.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Phhhhfftttt dude i was joking
but i could take you i no i could because i have a stratagy all up in my head waiting for sum1 around my points to challenge me then ill unleash on them so keep thinking your ahead of me

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well friend, You joke around too much in my opinion. Someone might smack you for it someday xD Whether in a game or in person is hard to say, but it may very well happen eventually. On that note, remember folks. Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Lol.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

No offense to you wolf but i do find it foolish to have a fool in your alliance *cough...kill...cough...er*
I dont understand why you would want someone in your alliance who not only begs others who are systems away from him for rescources, and finds numerous ways piss people off in the forums constantly. That not only puts a target on him but also for others in your alliance.

You may have a bigger fleet than liam, but its been know for some people with big mouths who cant close them to start even world wars. And its always more people getting smashed than the big mouth himself.

Im not threatening you in any way shape or form, but i wouldn find it very interesting to hear your opinion on this matter.
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

xoriat wrote:No offense to you wolf but i do find it foolish to have a fool in your alliance *cough...kill...cough...er*
I dont understand why you would want someone in your alliance who not only begs others who are systems away from him for rescources, and finds numerous ways piss people off in the forums constantly. That not only puts a target on him but also for others in your alliance.

You may have a bigger fleet than liam, but its been know for some people with big mouths who cant close them to start even world wars. And its always more people getting smashed than the big mouth himself.

Im not threatening you in any way shape or form, but i wouldn find it very interesting to hear your opinion on this matter.
What can I say? I like to take a few annoying people under my wing per year and beat some sense into them. And honestly, Killerbuck was horrible when he got here, but he's gotten substantially better now hasn't he?

By the way, you're one to talk about people with big mouths starting wars. Liam has been threatening everyone like it's a new greeting form. Explain to me why he hasn't been smashed into oblivion yet?

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

Its the guild tag (im saying this as xoriat not as a Siva spokesmen)

Ever heard the story of the three billy goats gruff? Each goat goes on to say that its brother goat is bigger. Until there are no brother goats left, then the troll gets pizz pounded by the big goat because he started sh1t with the littlest one.

Everyone knows that in a game where their are alliances that if you start something with another alliance player, there is always the guild leader to worry about. Siva has big players and a BIG guild leader. In this game points say alot, and our alliance has millions of them. Reminds me of a teddy rosevelt phrase (im not dead on word for word mind you) Talk loudy and carry a big stick. Liam can talk loud if his big stick (wow dont go down the dirty road on this) is Siva or himself, if he has that.

On the other side of things though Liam doesnt go asking around for rescources from other players. Not that killers or liams game play can be compared because they are both quite different.

I do have to agree that the things killer says have become more tolerable. And i for one have posted some stupid stuff before. But killer also takes stuff much too personally yet and either over reacts and gets mad and posts things that tempt my brains to leak out of my head. Or he does the oppisite and wonders why people dislike his game play. My personal opinion is that this is a personal matter and such thoughts like that of his should remain in his head to debate and not on the forums for others to help further him along on such paths. Killer is a devoted player ill give him that but he also reminds me of a little whiny brother at times and that provokes people to say such things that he in turn either re kindles old hate flames or starts a whole new fire for others.

Although i find that most game players find this to be a common arguement whichever game you play. I can think of 1 famous game right now that is filled with about 6 billion 7 year olds who always beg for help and do a better job of making people hate them more

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

:o yes im not finished...... :lol:

I really look forward to seeing your work with killer pay off, time will tell.

I do add that i dont hate killer, i just find it tiring and bothersome when weaker players do this. Most everybody else gets to where they are at on their own 2 feet. Everybody needs to learn to walk for themselves no one else can do it for them.

I wont venture any further on the issue with Liam, i do not know the man that well, and i find that he can speak for himself quite well.

And as always im saying this as myself not as my alliance :)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

loook everyone seems to misunderstand
if you you threaten people but cant follow through with it then you are an idiot like killerbuck WAS
if you can however follow through with that threat then youu are fine
liam can always follow through with his threats so he is fine
he CAN take whole alliances himself without any outside help however that doesn't mean i wont personally give it to him