The United Nations

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
wolfprophet

Re: The United Nations

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:There is a huge amount of difference between forming an alliance, and leading one. People tend to forget this, and the more successful the alliance becomes, the harder the role of leader becomes. It is possibly the most underestimated role in any game.
Game? I have real leadership skills. I play paintball with/against U.S. marines, half or more of them are Iraq war veterans, so I have to be good and the U.S. Army keeps trying to recruit me so they can put me in Officer Candidate school after I go through basic training and advanced infantry training. :P I'm fairly certain I've got the leadership aspect covered. Lol. Thats also largely why I won't give Killerbuck much power. >_> He needs to earn it.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

i bet that i have a better shot than you do with any gun
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Join use my referal link posted in general chat. Under Last post wins!!

Then join my alliance there!

Thanks

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

tut tut tut thatd doesn't prove you are a better leader
same goes for you wolfprophet
and who cares are you ever going to use a gun unless ofcourse you want to join the army wich makes you officially an idiot

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

i HUNT no army to dangerous lke hunting deer bear anything thta moves in the woods
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Don't forget, they are American. They have a larger per capita hunting population than any other Western country except Cyprus.

Someone has to be in the army. We should honour those that are willing to put themselves in harms way so the rest of us don't have to. Most sane people would disagree with the way most armies are used, however that is an issue for the politicians rather than those poor servicepeople that are honour bound to follow their orders.

There is a lot of America where the only legal option to get enough money to support your family is to sign up.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

wat are you talking about
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Don't forget, they are American. They have a larger per capita hunting population than any other Western country except Cyprus.

Someone has to be in the army. We should honour those that are willing to put themselves in harms way so the rest of us don't have to. Most sane people would disagree with the way most armies are used, however that is an issue for the politicians rather than those poor servicepeople that are honour bound to follow their orders.

There is a lot of America where the only legal option to get enough money to support your family is to sign up.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking regarding military service. Although, I hate to tell you, we can't support a family on a military budget here. As a PFC you make less per year than a sixteen year old on minimum wage at a grocery store. On a Sergeant's salary you make a little better than that. Which made me wonder how Staff Sergeant Frazier could afford his big-ass house on three acres of land in a nice neighbourhood. Turns out it was because his wife makes like 10 times his military salary in a year. Eitherway, it is important to serve if you can and love your country. Which honestly, I love my country. It's awesome here. I just hate our government. Not because of the last president or the current president, but because the whole system has become so insanely corrupt it's disgusting. And that's why I'm part of a group dedicated to supporting Libertarian candidates for offices here.
Also, for the record, I own guns. Not so much for hunting, but because it's my right as a tax paying, law abiding American citizen. Though, I don't own anything big, super powerful or flash. Just a Russian bolt-action Mosin Nagant rifle, Tula arsenal stamped, made in 1945 with a folding cruciform spike bayonet. Nothing that screams "PENIS EXTENSION!" like some of the crazies out there who own stuff like Barret .50 caliber rifles.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Yup, especially when stored in a humvee next to an assault rifle. All for use in hunting. Perfect for taking down squadrons of deer in armoured vehicles.....
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

yup we harvest a lot of deer that way
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Mmmmmmm armour plated bbq
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"