SIVA

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

SIVA

Post by Despot »

The Guardians are called upon now by Lord Siva, to assist in His duties of destruction to create space for the perfect order that shall follow. The faithful hear His call, and pledge their loyalty.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Re: SIVA

Post by divkeays »

i pledge myself to siva :lol:

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Carefull he might hear you

I would edit that to the alliance SIVA ;)
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Depends which Aspect. I've always been quite happy on the path His Aspect Dakshinamurhi represents.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

yeah that works but to pledge yourself to a Deity with no knowledge, forethought or respect is asking for trouble

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

RavinPagan wrote:yeah that works but to pledge yourself to a Deity with no knowledge, forethought or respect is asking for trouble
You might want to reclarify your response. Basically what you should have said is- Yeah that works because- (Despot who i am assuming you are calling Siva or the whole of Siva with all its members) -is a Deity- (Due to its high rank and professional players)........... But to pledge yourself to a Deity without knowledge, forethought, or respect is asking for trouble.

Unless you are calling the Siva (weather you mean it to be one single entity or a group which makes up one entity) in shorter form a brain dead big bang that was created by a thoughtless moron who nobody likes.

I hope you dont assume that you are saying this as the spokesmen for all other alliances who arent Siva or the players who are not in an alliance. Because if you did, you may as well have posted what you did posted this in the alliance wars.

Unless this whole time you merely meant that pledging yourself to a Deity is very foolish if you know little to nothing about them. If that be the case a simple solution is the read Siva's description of itself if you believe that Siva is as whole one Deity.

Or if you believe it as a union of many which then added together makes itsself an ever changing entity that has no description here is your solution to that. Compare the responses of its members to the description Siva has made for itself and compare its consistencys and inconsistencys and decide for yourself if Siva is a Deity without knowledge, forethough, or respect.
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

"You might want to reclarify your response. Basically what you should have said is- Yeah that works because- (Despot who i am assuming you are calling Siva or the whole of Siva with all its members) -is a Deity- (Due to its high rank and professional players)........... But to pledge yourself to a Deity without knowledge, forethought, or respect is asking for trouble."

while Despots good i wouldn't go calling him a Deity. He's human as is the rest of the alliance

"Or if you believe it as a union of many which then added together makes itsself an ever changing entity that has no description here is your solution to that. Compare the responses of its members to the description Siva has made for itself and compare its consistencys and inconsistencys and decide for yourself if Siva is a Deity without knowledge, forethough, or respect,"

I said no one should pledge themselves to a Deity they have no knowledge, forethought or respect for thats asking for trouble.

"Unless you are calling the Siva (weather you mean it to be one single entity or a group which makes up one entity) in shorter form a brain dead big bang that was created by a thoughtless moron who nobody likes.

I hope you dont assume that you are saying this as the spokesmen for all other alliances who arent Siva or the players who are not in an alliance. Because if you did, you may as well have posted what you did posted this in the alliance wars."

i dont understand what your trying to say here are you refering to alliances or Diety's here?

And i never been a spokesman for anyone other than myself thanks for the condescending and slightly bizzare reply

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Nice to see you joined us as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Despot

Post by Despot »

Ummmmmmm, yeah.........

Would you like syrup with that waffle Xoriat?

The Alliance "SIVA" is named after Siva, the Hindu Deity that represents the ultimate destructive force. The reasons for this should be rather obvious.

So, I am a "thoughtless moron who nobody likes"? Hmm. Ok.

Now, back to Alliance business.

SIVA will not be taking diplomatic relations with any other Alliance currently. The reasons for this are fairly obvious. Our top members are limited to a choice of around 10 targets between us, which is far too few as it is. If we accept a MPP, we are basically not receiving any benefit at all. All this would do is reduce our range of targets to an unacceptable level. Well, more unacceptable. The situation is already fairly dire. In addition, we would be forced to provide protection to another alliance. We are not about to do this.

We will, however, be more than happy to side with another alliance in war if the cause is just. Anyone requiring aid is more than welcome to apply here. Where matters of honour, or basic common courtesy are involved, we will be very likely to assist.

RavinPagan is absolutely correct in the assertion that it is unwise to pledge oneself to any entity without understanding what you are doing. Div just did not think too deeply before posting, which is quite understandable. Ravin was quite right to point this out. Whether or not you believe Siva exists, there is still wisdom in these words. There are some things you just do not take chances with. Anyone with even a mediocre understanding of the Occult would know this.

Despot

Post by Despot »

xoriat wrote:
Unless you are calling the Siva (weather you mean it to be one single entity or a group which makes up one entity) in shorter form a brain dead big bang that was created by a thoughtless moron who nobody likes.

Since you will not want to be part of a "brain dead big bang" I have removed you from the Alliance. I was not sure of this. After all, your signiture says you are proud to be such.