SIVA

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
divkeays

Re: SIVA

Post by divkeays »

Div just did not think too deeply before posting, which is quite understandable. Ravin was quite right to point this out. Whether or not you believe Siva exists, there is still wisdom in these words. There are some things you just do not take chances with. Anyone with even a mediocre understanding of the Occult would know this.

hey man its a joke i never actually said it i wrote it
Last edited by divkeays on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xoriat

Post by xoriat »

xoriat wrote:
RavinPagan wrote:yeah that works but to pledge yourself to a Deity with no knowledge, forethought or respect is asking for trouble
You might want to reclarify your response. Basically what you should have said is- Yeah that works because- (Despot who i am assuming you are calling Siva or the whole of Siva with all its members) -is a Deity- (Due to its high rank and professional players)........... But to pledge yourself to a Deity without knowledge, forethought, or respect is asking for trouble.

Unless you are calling the Siva (weather you mean it to be one single entity or a group which makes up one entity) in shorter form a brain dead big bang that was created by a thoughtless moron who nobody likes.

I hope you dont assume that you are saying this as the spokesmen for all other alliances who arent Siva or the players who are not in an alliance. Because if you did, you may as well have posted what you did posted this in the alliance wars.

Unless this whole time you merely meant that pledging yourself to a Deity is very foolish if you know little to nothing about them. If that be the case a simple solution is the read Siva's description of itself if you believe that Siva is as whole one Deity.

Or if you believe it as a union of many which then added together makes itsself an ever changing entity that has no description here is your solution to that. Compare the responses of its members to the description Siva has made for itself and compare its consistencys and inconsistencys and decide for yourself if Siva is a Deity without knowledge, forethough, or respect.
Disregard this............ I spoke....... Therefor i am an idiot..... I completely mistook what was said........And did a horrible job explainng myself
Ya i'm an American, and im proud of it!

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

divkeays wrote: hey man its a joke i never actually said it i wrote it
I'd rather be in a verbal contract than a written one......

Apology accepted Xoriat.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Despot wrote:
divkeays wrote: hey man its a joke i never actually said it i wrote it
I'd rather be in a verbal contract than a written one......

Apology accepted Xoriat.
i don't understand what you mean

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

No worries :D
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Written contracts tend to be more binding than verbal ones.

"We always prefer to use blood around here. It's more.......permanent" (Lucifer to aspiring singer, in "Party of the first part" by Bauhaus)

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok so you are saying i have signed a contract and must now serve a ggod i dont even believe in ?

Despot

Post by Despot »

It's ok, He believes in you ;)

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

LMFAO im not saying a word
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

divkeays

Post by divkeays »