U.N & U.U.P

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
wolfprophet

Re: U.N & U.U.P

Post by wolfprophet »

Killerbuck wrote:i didnt ask i mentioned that i tried to have an alliance and then he gave me some power but i am not complaning and i am on more tahn most of you
I had to cut down how much I was on ;P I have a girlfriend and priorities. Besides, this game doesn't require you to be constantly on, you just need to set stuff to build, then walk away and come back a couple hours later and repeat.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

well you have alot of things that are high levels and take longer i am still setting up colonies
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Join use my referal link posted in general chat. Under Last post wins!!

Then join my alliance there!

Thanks

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

So? That just means you can multi-task :P Set up round one of building qeues, watch some stuff on youtube or write a story, read a book, whatever you like to do for a few minutes, do it. Then come back a few minutes later and fill in the qeue gaps since not everything will be done, rinse and repeat over and over. Lol. Once you get to the point where it's like a level 25 metal mine or a Nanite factory that take around 16-19 hours to build, just set it up to go before you sleep so it's mostly knocked out when you wake up xD

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

thats wat i do
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

well i spend like the evening on it then .... hey wait!! has anyone heard from Kendell yet?!
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

Rictavius

Post by Rictavius »

also wat ya mean by a "game I.D"? :| :?:

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

i havenet seen kendell on in about two days
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks

Rictavius

Post by Rictavius »

dude can anyone contact him?

Rictavius

Post by Rictavius »

(bored)

This is Central News Galactic, the situation grows worse as talks over a possible merger between the contender alliance The Universal Unity Party or U.U.P and the all ready successful United Nation group, troubles spilled over today as many protesters for the U.U.P engaged in several and brutal running battles with planetary police corps. Many group have further more armed themselves and threatened guerilla actions if their needs are not met in the outcomes of these talks, Rictavius the head and founder of the U.U.P had this to say,

"I strongly urge that supporters of U.U.P to disallow themselves to be swept in the madness and chaos of these riots and furthermore speak out to say that these talks are strongly diplomatic and the hope of strenghtening the alliance which seeks to bring a new vision to the galaxy"

Rictavius is also a strong advocate of his left-wing views, belief in the Xeno rights of citizenship and as well the need a closer integration of several imperial states. This the new bulletin for 140709

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

he sent a circular message to us and he said he wont be back for a day or two he is spending time with his family
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Thanks