U.F.N

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Devil3030

Re: U.F.N

Post by Devil3030 »

I dont care if you attack me but it just proves that you only want to have wars and there will be no peace. That is why i created this alliance. You will only find despair in your quest. I will not fight back and I now that what I'm doing is the right one.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

your doing what is right my god man ahh you are copying all the great leaders of history and you know what all failed

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

divkeays wrote:haha despot why arent you warring with your own members
Because that would just be silly.

They didn't all fail. Most of them built great Empires, and with only a few exceptions, the empires outlived the people. These empires spread knowledge and helped to develop areas under their protection. A lot of the developing world still relies on infrastructure laid down by the British Empire, which lasted a damned sight longer than Queen Elizabeth I who really got it started. And in turn, a lot of our roads are built on top of Roman highways.

War is the nature of life. Life consumes life in order to survive. Welcome to the food chain.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah i know so your on top stay on top make sure no one gets anywhere near you by destroying your own members you know you could take them

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

No, I won't do that. My honour is worth way more than $250. Whether I could take them or not is not an issue, and never will be.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah ok wimp lol joking yeah you probably wont need to anyway i just wanna see a war

Devil3030

Post by Devil3030 »

Then why dont you start one

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

because im weak and cowardly havent you heard my story emperr dave of the republic of dave i got a heart attack and died because my messenger told me that all of nod were coming forme :?