Angels of Death

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Comander_Shadow

Angels of Death

Post by Comander_Shadow »

My name is Shadow or and I welcome anyone in both Universe 1 and Universe USA to the Angels of Death, This is my third Alliance and my 5 leadership position. I welcome both new players and war hardened veterens alike. We will work together to rule the Universe.

First in Fleet; High in Honor; Recognized above the Rest

Thou gave life to the worlds, but we will take those lives away. We are the bringers of death, the Grim Reapers... we are the Angels of Death...

We fight for honor. We fight for pride. We destroy all opposition. We grow in numbers; We grow in points; We grow in fleet. This is The Angels of Death Empire. Bow down or be destroyed

Watch your back...because that flash of light before you die...thats the Angels of Death firing on your ass.

We the Angels of Death will rule this universe. are you with us or against us

Ich habe Sie... Sie haben mich, ruft keine Engel des Todes hinterließ

Comander_Shadow

Re: Angels of Death

Post by Comander_Shadow »

im doing fine listen i don't mind you saying hi and all but don't go around spamming my and others alliance recruit pages you can get banned for this. If you wanna trash talk me start another thread under general discussion or pm me

Liam_Jay

Re: Angels of Death

Post by Liam_Jay »

Happy Hunting Shadow ;)