The Brotherhood of Nod

You want to announce the creation of a new alliance or seek to recruit new members ? You seek an alliance to join? You have criticism for alliances or players ? Here is the place to do it. Some flaming allowed here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: The Brotherhood of Nod

Post by Despot »

No attempt at contact has been made on behalf of the Brotherhood, therefore I declare our pact null, void and dissolved. Our relations are now neutral.

Those players that individually responded to our activation of the Pact will be welcome to join us. Your loyalty to the Pact is noted, appreciated, and will be rewarded.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

tseanak

Post by tseanak »

elow there,,

gud eve,, as to our time here.

may i apply for a membership here?? ive already sent a request. hope you'll accept me...

thnx for you're kind consideration

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I don't think their alliance is active any longer. Those that were still active have formed a new alliance, known as "Technology for all." If you wish to join what used to be Nod, you should apply to their new alliance.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah lets take 'em down oj oj lol good luck tech for all