Government Mansion

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Kamdot

Government Mansion

Post by Kamdot »

Look Everyone! I just found the government mansion, now we can protest for rubies ...

Give us rubies, give us rubies. :lol:
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

serios
Site Admin

Re: Government Mansion

Post by serios »

It would be helpful for the game, if you could buy some. Without the sale of rubies, Serios cannot be maintained.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Our government has spoken. Yes sir, very well sir! :D

Gator

Post by Gator »

Everyone needs to quit begging for free rubies. They are not the answer to becoming powerful. I have been playing this game for free for almost a year without ever buying rubies. Recently I came to a decision to finally purchase some for no other reason than to give back to the game a little. That and I used up my 5 free rubies and needed to trade metal for duet. I know that every one of us over the age of 18 can afford to spend $10.00 if we cut back on a couple of our vices for a bit. Prioritize your needs, if rubies are not on the list, then get over not having them and quit asking for free stuff. You are sounding like a bunch of Democrats!

Hey, if you vote for Obama again, maybe he will get you some... :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Gator wrote:Everyone needs to quit begging for free rubies. They are not the answer to becoming powerful. I have been playing this game for free for almost a year without ever buying rubies. Recently I came to a decision to finally purchase some for no other reason than to give back to the game a little. That and I used up my 5 free rubies and needed to trade metal for duet. I know that every one of us over the age of 18 can afford to spend $10.00 if we cut back on a couple of our vices for a bit. Prioritize your needs, if rubies are not on the list, then get over not having them and quit asking for free stuff. You are sounding like a bunch of Democrats!

Hey, if you vote for Obama again, maybe he will get you some... :lol:
Thank you. You put it so nicely that I could use this as an advertising campaign :P

Truth is that a single coffee costs anything from $3 to $10. A single coffee. With Serios packages starting from $1.99 and for a game you play many hours everyday, I think it worths it. And what serios packages offer mostly is the ability to play more time straight so it is fair for everyone.

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I do understand the facts and figures that everyone has been posting in these forums. But, i would like to add a few suggestions which can improve the game play and would pave the way for ruby users to line up.

The most important aspects that affect the game to earn are:
1. Only two types of payment system. Paypal or SMS. If the developers can add a few more different payment system and payment in other country currencies then it would be nice. And, since more Indians are playing this game, i would like to suggest some payment option through online banking.
2. I also understand the fact that ruby is essential for this game. But, how much essential. I have been playing this game for the last 6 months. And i have used up my rubies in trading. And i do not see any other reason why should i buy rubies.
The only reason i think would be increasing the defense and offensive research techs. Apart from that any other reason is not lucrative. I think you guys have to work on the Space Port where players can buy and sell ships. If anyone who has money to buy rubies can buy ships. Then he would be tempted to buy more and more ships through space ports. And in order to make it competitive, you can make it an auction.
# Normal: 10 hrs to buy the ships through auction and the buyer has to pay 10% + amount of price that is fixed by the seller. And the game can also charge 25% sales commission from seller.
#Fast: 5hrs to buy the ships and the buyer pays 25% extra.
#Real Fast: Instantly buy ships but buyer has to pay 50% extra.
The game earns both ways.
3. Want to move planets from one galaxy to another or in same galaxy. Well you have to pay for it.
4. Constortium. More or less like alliance but has more benefits. ACS attack and ACS defense is there. And deut is not consumed While ACS defense is being done. Because ships land. And Consortium members can use other Consortium Members Planet to launch attacks as from their own planets.

These suggestions would require the developers to work. And, it will give more reasons to the player to invest money in the game.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Gator

Post by Gator »

In "Game Suggestions" under the RE: rubies thread, Serious posted this severl days ago:

"However, we have added more methods to SMS options (such as Zeevex for USA). Just click on your country flag and see if more options opened for you."
serios

People complaining about not being able to purchase rubies is different than people demanding free rubies. Sure, rubies for everybody would increase participation, but when everybody gets them then it would be like nobody having them (we would all still be equal).
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Ummm, :? i guess when I wanted to find the government mansion, and actually created it here in the forums, simply to add flavor to the great game we already have, I never figured the government would speak as quickly, and on the steps as loudly as they are. I am glad to see we now have a better open door policy to reaching our leaders and hope this mansion serves our galactic population well.

As far as my original post for free rubies, it was a ruse to see if anyone would actually partake and use this mansion as I originally envisioned. I do plan to purchase rubies since I use them in merchant trade and am down to about 12 left.

Please continue to use this mansion to protest, boycott, picket, or to gain the attention you are seeking, this is just the start of what I hope to help bring to the universe. Do not however use the mansion as an open ticket to talk directly to our government. Look at this as a way of being able to yell towards a building in hopes our government can hear through it's thick building walls, and if they decide to grace us with their comments on the steps of the building then so be it, otherwise the government does not have to reply. :geek:

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Walking around the fence of the mansion with signs in hand ...

We want vacation players planets repo'd - Take back the planets

anubis

Post by anubis »

Money for server is like Deuterium for Ships :twisted: :lol: