RESTORING DARTH

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
starcruiser

RESTORING DARTH

Post by starcruiser »

I'm asking everyone to send a message to the ADMIN.........They messaged me when my friend Darth (Don) died........they said his account would not be touched and it could stay as it is until the game was gone. But then last week they wiped out all his points and dropped him to the bottom of the game. My alliance changed our name to honor my friend who loved this game more than anyone I no. He got me into this game.......I started this alliance.....he really liked the name ( Mile High Defenders ). So he joined and because of him I and my brothers in the alliance have kept his alliance named for him ( Guardian Angel Alliance ) number one........So please write admin and tell them it is only right that Darth's account be restored to full points, and not thrown to the bottom. I'm sure there are a lot of great players here........but no one better than Darthvader.........everyone who ever talked to him no's the great guy and friend he was. When he was killed at work and I messaged everyone in the game........the messages came in non stop..........So if you think you love the game as much as he did......then send a message to admin for my friend and yours......DARTHVADER

Thank you
Starcruiser

bubbles

Re: RESTORING DARTH

Post by bubbles »

every time i see a post above this post i will bump it till darth is resored
(im a fourm hog admin and u know i will keep it on top)

its fair that his points shud be put bk since darth cant come bk to play
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I think, this is the time when the game should do something for the players who had shown considerable liking for the game. And restoring Darth's points would be an act of players being valued by the game developers.

I would urge the developers and the administrators of the game to restore Darth's points as a good will for the player who is no longer with us. But his reflection, his fondness for the game and his friends affection towards him would be the beacon to attract more players to the game.

Darth i miss you as a enemy.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Well me and Darth were good friend and worked well together. And I also think that it would be a great them for the powers to be to restore his stats to what they were. It would give people a good target to shoot for and to show people how much this game can bring people to gether as more then just people. I have made so good friends in this game and come to find out they play other game that I do so we have become real life friends. Maybe I am the only one that can say that, but I dought it. I think at the end of the day the admins will do the right thing though.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

bump :)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

We cannot have special rules nor code special rules for anyone. The account has been moved by us into Vacation Mode as requested. However, all long time VMODE players are flagged with -1 points. We have shown our sensivity by moving the player account to VMODE. We cannot do further exceptions. We can make 0 exceptions and after all, this is a code issue that affects everyone. This is a game and there are rules.

And several forum rules are violated in this thread, such as:
-Administration Baiting
-Publicity of Administration private messages
-Administration issue brought into public
-Spamming
-Trolling

Because of the nature of the topic, rule breaking will be overseen but keep it in mind in future, as there will be no other exceptions for violation of the forums rules.
Locked.