Make Certain You Have Enough Recyclers!

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Gator

Make Certain You Have Enough Recyclers!

Post by Gator »

I hard lesson learned... Crash a fleet, collect the debris. But what if you don't have enough recyclers? Easy enough, send a second trip of recyclers to collect... right? Not when it takes 2 hours to do so. 179,943,970 units of metal, 19,852,600 units of crystal... GONE! It took 10k recyclers to get that much and it was on the screen for less than 2 hours, somebody was close and had the ships available. Merry freakin' Christmas whoever you are! I got 300 mill out of my battle, but only 100 mill profit. You shorted me of 200 mill more and made the easiest 200 mill EVER! Congrats, I am still a little bitter over this.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Ryurik

Re: Make Certain You Have Enough Recyclers!

Post by Ryurik »

Gator wrote:I hard lesson learned... Crash a fleet, collect the debris. But what if you don't have enough recyclers? Easy enough, send a second trip of recyclers to collect... right? Not when it takes 2 hours to do so. 179,943,970 units of metal, 19,852,600 units of crystal... GONE! It took 10k recyclers to get that much and it was on the screen for less than 2 hours, somebody was close and had the ships available. Merry freakin' Christmas whoever you are! I got 300 mill out of my battle, but only 100 mill profit. You shorted me of 200 mill more and made the easiest 200 mill EVER! Congrats, I am still a little bitter over this.
Gator..you ol' croc :lol: That would have been advertised from one end of the universe to the other...send enough recyclers before you attack so they meet up just after your hit..then the whole lot comes home..attacks like that need a bit more preparation..the target would have been there for a short time ..possibly enough to build recyclers to cater for the df...you made 100mil profit...and the hit! you did ok! :lol: :lol: :lol: just spend a minutes silence for the poor lamb you destroyed...and take some comfort in what you achieved...not what you did'nt! :twisted:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

without recs you have no fleet.... its just a mobile defense

cpu

Post by cpu »

I agree that we should change, Battleships isnt form the backbone of a fleet.
Recyclers is form the backbone of a fleet.

Gator

Post by Gator »

cpu wrote:I agree that we should change, Battleships isnt form the backbone of a fleet.
Recyclers is form the backbone of a fleet.
I couldn't agree more! But they are so damn SLOW and expensive to move... THEY SUCK and yet they are the most important ship in crashing other fleets.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

cpu

Post by cpu »

I had strange imagine, maybe we can leveling up recyclers to battle recyclers !
battleship + recyclers = battle recyclers !!

well we have battle cruiser for crashing fleet, isnt good if we have battle recyclers.
we add more speed and little something (100 weapon and 50 armor) will make different.

but its hard to code because teh 'original' doesnt have one.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

dont get crazy

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

lol

DefAnne

Post by DefAnne »

i got about a 100 mill in assorted resources from debri badgering :o

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it was me who got the df it was so temting i cuddin say no and the planx told me u toke foreva

u wud do same to me if it was over way around :)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work