what SBT doesn't want you to know.

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Cheshire Cat

what SBT doesn't want you to know.

Post by Cheshire Cat »

I just wanted to make sure everyone at least had a chance to read this.

SBT knows that no one can afford the deut cost to fleetsave any fleet of battleships or battlecruisers long enough to get it big enough to contest him. He claims to want a challange but he knows that he can log off for a week (as if he could) and no one would be big enough to have hurt him at all. We have to fleetsave and he does not. He can barely keep up enough deut to make the few big hits he does.

This is a logistics problem. There are logical soloutions.

1. If you keep your fleet broken up, you wont be worth the millions in deut he would have to spend to hit you. Yes, a broken fleet is easier for other players to hit, thats why you need defenses. If you have plenty of defenses, and say 5k battleships per planet, he wont be able to afford to hit you 21 times to take out your fleet, as, if you have alot of defenses, he woul have to send alot of ships, at least say 25k battleships if your defenses were really good, to minimiz losses, yet you will have a total of 105k battleships. If he gets a fleet, so what. you lost 1/21th of your fleet. He typically doesnt attack unless hes hitting 10-15k battleships or more.

2. Theres only one class of ship that has low enough fuel cost to keep fleetsaved in numbers that would have enough firepower to harm SBT's fleet. If you don't know what class of ship that is, then you probably aren't yet ready to even consider this an option anyway.

3. If people actually had the gall to decide to set aside their petty differences for a moment, then 3-4 players with enough fleet could possibly ACS defend and lay a hurting on SBT's fleet, but then we are talking about baiting and precision timing, etc. This would be unlikely and difficult at best.

SBT keeps telling you to build fleet and fleetsave right because he knows he 1, has time to take you out long before you have enough ships, and 2 you cant fleetsave enough ships so eventually you will run out of fuel and he can snack on your fleet. He tells you hes letting you build up cuz he wants a challange, when really he just wants you to have enough fleet in 1 place at 1 time to make it worth the deut to hit you. He keeps posting his hits on the board for psychological warfare. He wants you to fear him, so you will run from him. He likes to look like a big shot, not posting it on the boards as a way to "keep score" or"so theres a record" like he says. If he wanted a record he could paste it into a notepad document not in the public forum.

He tries to belittle pretty much everyone in the game, insults people, because it makes him feel supirrior. Trust me, he will likely post alot in this board trying to make me look stupid, not nowing what I'm talking about, because this is what he doesn't want you to know, and besides, its just his nature to insult everyone. So all I have to sy to that is go for it, insult me for telling people what they need to know. Even if this information doesn't help them to take you out SBT, at least they have a chance to look at this from a different perspective, logically, and possibly stop using the tactics that allowed you to get in the position that you are now in. On the otherhand, SBT may decide to post someting witty or cliche just to prove me wrong, but now that I said that, it kinda messes that up too, so he may just not post in here at all...

Lol gg sbt, I don't hate you Don't really like you either.. but I'm just tired of seeing people think that "if they can just build enough fleet and fleetsave it" that they will end up anywhere but on your plate. Without changing their tactics, they cant possibly win this game, and that all it is, is a game.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Cheshire Cat

Re: what SBT doesn't want you to know.

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Oh and by the way, if you do break up your fleet and he does split up his fleet to hit you on your little areas, it gives you the possibility of hitting his broken up fleet. Why does he send 210k battleships to hit 15k battleships? cuz he doesnt want to get ninja'd. if you forced him to break up his fleets, he will start getting ninja'd, or he will be forced to recall his fleet. He cant afford to have to do that often, forever.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i have about 400mill deut usually sitting with my main fleet and smaller ammounts spread out also this only helps smaller guy knock you off.. its not like i have never raided all 21 planets before... haha i have tonned of deut and if i dont i will just wait for the recs and buy deut just to wipe you out

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Yes sbt, you CAN do that, but we all know that this would be a waste of your time and you couldnt do it to everyone. You would only do that to someone if you were pretty pissed at them, and/or you wanted to ruin the game or someone as you seem to like doing. The point is if random guy x had his fleet spread out to where its not pofitable to spend your deut on, you won't hit him. These sugestions are not for people like me that you simply don't like and are willing to waste your time on them because you like to think it bothers them... this is for random guy x who you have no reason to hit other than profit.

The point is these tactics can help players to be able to actually play the game without worrying so much about you hitting them, and thats what you don't want tem to know, that the ame is still playable with or without you.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Oh and thanks for bumping up my post so others get to read it that might have missed it. Much appreciated.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i doubt anyone cares what you say anyway. your words have no value since there is nothing behind them

fusion

Post by fusion »

there is value behind them and i care because you sir are an idiot
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i dont even think you understand what i am saying.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Who would have guessed that you would send large numbers of death stars to blow up my moon (and will likely continue to do so) just because you don't like what I have to say on the forums. Predictable.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

it has nothing to do with what you say in the forums. you were threatening war and trying to get alliances to group together to war with me. even tho i know that was stupid it still shows intent. i had all those guy message me telling me all about it and how htey changed their minds and you then started posting here.

its a war game i dont need a reason to do anything i cant wait till you decide to get vengeance. I would declare war but i dont see what the point of that would be i just want what is left of your fleet