giving away my account

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
juaneltejano

giving away my account

Post by juaneltejano »

whoever is a noob and wants my account just ask me . im going to give away my account this game is boring me and i have a lot of responsibilties to take care of.
I know everyone hates me but good bye to all :D :D

Ryurik

Re: giving away my account

Post by Ryurik »

juaneltejano wrote:whoever is a noob and wants my account just ask me . im going to give away my account this game is boring me and i have a lot of responsibilties to take care of.
I know everyone hates me but good bye to all :D :D
Toodle loo! juan...knew you were a quiter! no great loss! :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

its good you want to keep the playing skill consistent

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:its good you want to keep the playing skill consistent
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have an eloquence with words...SBT, that is truly admirable! :D
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

No duel accounts. This will automatically get some new person banned if they tried to even log into your account.

I am locking this thread. No one here hates you. If you change your mind and wish to return, please do so.

Anyone attempting to log onto his account will probably have their account suspended. This isn't me being mean, however IP's are logged and the Bots will detect duel accounts.

J I hope you find peace.

Giving away an account is not permitted.

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

It has come to my knowledge that giving away an account is or at least has been aloud in the past.

This doesn't change the IP issue. I don't know how it was sorted out before, however at least on the forum end, I will allow him to give it away.

I don't like the idea of giving away an account. On this end, it causes a ton of problems, and I can't guarantee that in game you wont loose both.

Again however, I will allow it. If you accept the account, please pm me the change. I will do what I can to help you as best I can. Also pm Serios so that he will know in game. Perhaps if we delete your old account, you wont run into any problems. Please again note that its not our fault if it doesn't work out for you.

His account no longer temporary banned. Good luck.

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Account exchange is forbidden.