fleet

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Gator

Re: fleet

Post by Gator »

I don't think it bothered him too much, but you should be more aware of what you are allowed to post. If he wanted to report you, it could result in being banned. I personally don't like anyone getting banned, people tend to overreact to being punished for breaking the rules (especially if it was an accident). Although the rules are necessary, banning people takes away from the game.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

i dont think i broke any rules
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i never wanted anyone getting banned. this thread was correct at a time but its no longer close to the truth... when i saw it i built up another 150 rips right away

fusion

Post by fusion »

well thats stupid because you just said what you built plus i didnt break any rules show me where i did lol jk i removed it but anyways why do you build a fleet like that and you dont have that much building
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i have tonnes of buildings

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

Fusion, please in the Future never post any information about a persons fleet.

That is against the rules, Gator is right. Even if the information isn't true, its a rule.

Thank you.

fusion

Post by fusion »

ok crutch i wont but i dont see how it is against the rules if it isnt true and if i erased it plus i never said you didnt have building sbt i just said how do you have all that fleet and not that high in building points
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

fusion wrote:ok crutch i wont but i dont see how it is against the rules if it isnt true and if i erased it plus i never said you didnt have building sbt i just said how do you have all that fleet and not that high in building points
I don't think Crutch much cares anymore, nor does anyone else for that matter (apparently). Check out "Alliance Wars" "Fireonice VS. Crutch" You will see what I mean.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

yeah i know
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Gator wrote:Rules:
1- Please keep all pictures and words appropriate for all ages.
2-Pure advertising is not allowed. If you are to post a link make sure you firstly let others know what this is.
3- Do not use the forums as a place to harass, insult, or reveal info about other players.
But multiple players harass and insult each other on the forums, and nothing is often done about it. Actually I've seen a moderator (whos name I won't mention) insulting another player (who name I wont mention either) in a forum (which I won't name). Is the rule about info about other players more of a rule than the insulting others one? If so, many many players should have been banned long long ago... to a galaxy far far away...

I really personally don't see the breaking of one rule as any different than breaking any others.

I hope no one felt insulted by this post.
,,,^o.o^,,,