fleet

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
fusion

Re: fleet

Post by fusion »

lol but they arent anything compared to my determination just to let you know sbt i know you are watching this and i know you probably have more rips then that but soon you will get bored and move on or i will get determined to beat you and you will go down either way and keep kicking the little players down while you can every big player out there because that just shows that you are all cowards that are scared to see what would happen when someone gets a chance to beat them
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fusion wrote:lol but they arent anything compared to my determination just to let you know sbt i know you are watching this and i know you probably have more rips then that but soon you will get bored and move on or i will get determined to beat you and you will go down either way and keep kicking the little players down while you can every big player out there because that just shows that you are all cowards that are scared to see what would happen when someone gets a chance to beat them
SBT doesn't get bored...he gets even! Go for it...I only hope you aren't part of any alliance! If you are ..I suggest you leave it so SBT does'nt wipe them out when only you deserve everything you got coming! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

fusion

Post by fusion »

maybe you would would do that because you cant trust your alliance to handle themselves or help you out but our alliance is strong and we are not scared so i would like to see him try
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Gator

Post by Gator »

fusion wrote:maybe you would would do that because you cant trust your alliance to handle themselves or help you out but our alliance is strong and we are not scared so i would like to see him try
hehehe... :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i am pretty sure this thread is against the rules even tho it is not even true anymore. the rips are not the strongest weapon i have they are just for fun my business ships are much more numerous

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

fusion wrote:maybe you would would do that because you cant trust your alliance to handle themselves or help you out but our alliance is strong and we are not scared so i would like to see him try
You are so clever!! So determined !! ..You should make a threat to SBT he can't refuse!! But as I have said..Do it on your own...I'm sure your alliance could exist without you to drag them down! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

fusion

Post by fusion »

sbt if this thread is against the rules then why did you post on it and ryurik im sorry but you should watch your back because im getting up there and sbt i dont care if they arent your strongest weapon i know you have more of other ships
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i am posting because the mods are not doing anything. posting players stats or info is against the rules.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Rules:
1- Please keep all pictures and words appropriate for all ages.
2-Pure advertising is not allowed. If you are to post a link make sure you firstly let others know what this is.
3- Do not use the forums as a place to harass, insult, or reveal info about other players.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

fusion

Post by fusion »

but like he said it isnt true
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!