I have been given the oppertunity to serve you.

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Crutch

Re: I have been given the oppertunity to serve you.

Post by Crutch »

Remember guys that if you have any problems, requests, concerns or questions, feel free to PM me.

If you see something that doesn't look right, then again, send me a pm and I will look into it.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

I should have seen this before. First off mate, remember. Good mods have Leniency. Bad mods don't allow some bending of the rules, or go against public opinion. If you do something to piss off the whole forum, you'll probably kill the forum. I've seen it before. This is advice from a former mod(Not on this site, but several others) to a mod who probably does not have as many years experience as I do in this field.

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

wolfprophet wrote:I should have seen this before. First off mate, remember. Good mods have Leniency. Bad mods don't allow some bending of the rules, or go against public opinion. If you do something to piss off the whole forum, you'll probably kill the forum. I've seen it before. This is advice from a former mod(Not on this site, but several others) to a mod who probably does not have as many years experience as I do in this field.
Believe me, this isn't my first Rodeo either. :D

I have moderated and admined for over 10 years. The server is still going strong to this day.