DESPOT

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
fireonice

Re: DESPOT

Post by fireonice »

despot is not selfish that is why he is not bigger than you. and moreover he believes in team effort than gunslinger attitude. you feed on everyone, even on your allies. i do not know of anything which feeds on his own friends. if you come across that kind of thing let me know.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i dont feed on friends... i may have some allies in the game and if it was not in their interest to out themselves they would tell you how fair i am and how much i help. as for selfish didnt despot cut off all the dead weight and make his alliance smaller and then leave everyone to get slaughtered by me? i have been hitthing his alliance mates for a very long time when he was bigger then me and he never even probed me. i have no respect for despot he is a coward

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i Disagree Totally . i Can Understand you and despot were rivals and stuff though hes not a coward

Despot Was A cool Guy . Lets Hope He Returns Soon

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

he was cool. and he was just in every way. if someone can not mind his own business of taking care of his fleet then he is supposed to suffer. that is what he did. and even away from cats he helped every member of cats. the reason of leaving his alliance was not easy for him. those who know it can not even think of him as a coward. your game playing tactics was good, that is why despot could not take you down.

he always used to say that starve your enemy and he will make mistakes. but everyone was foolish enough to feed you. and that is what everyone is doing till today. he is a good player and friend, who never bends the rule at any point of time.

i do not hate you in any way, but i do not like the way you behave. there is a sadistic touch in your personality in real life even, i think.

you are a good player no doubt. might be better than despot. but you can never be a better person than him.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

I am more measured in real life but i am very sadistic in this game and most games i play. I mainly do it for reprisals and to make the game interesting for myself. I could have made a bigger alliance and i could be more active and crash more people but i stayed alone so people thought they have a chance or something.

fusion

Post by fusion »

alls i have to say is brainwreckbear was and is the best if he returns im sorry sbt but if he wanted to he could destroy you not as many people worry about about every last bit of resource they can get like you do or else you would be like zarkov and have more buildings so if you could have beaten him you should have and since you didnt you need to keep your mouth shut and i dont care if you say its because you couldnt recycle all of the debris thats selfish to new and smaller players
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Yes, keep telling people you want to take him out already, but your "letting" him grow so hes a challange, or cuz you want the bigger hit. You contadict yourself sir. As for all your statements of letting people grow, you gave them time, etc., I at least know that you know that it is logistically impossible to fleetsave enough battleships, etc. to take out your fleet that you yourself cannot afford, nor need to fleetsave. You hunt anyones fleet when you see their score grow and make sure you take it out before its a threat. You would be after brainwrcks fleet the moment he came out of vacation mode because you see him as a threat.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

lol cat... so petty in a forum what a great alliance leader you are. if you want i can teach you how to play.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

No thanks, don't need you to teach me anything... I don't want to learn to be the guy no one likes. I have friends. They like me. I like being liked by people. I'm sure your fine with substituting friends with fleet. I also know how to take you down, if i was inclined to spend that kind of time on the game. This game just isnt important enough to me to spend more than a half hour here and there on. Oh i'm sorry... I'm interrupting your playng with your fleet.
,,,^o.o^,,,

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Gosh dude... you really got to be somethin else to get me to be that nasty. Maybe I should show you the ways of the dark side of the fur... We have cookies... and MILK!!!
,,,^o.o^,,,