Over-production

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Destructor0492

Over-production

Post by Destructor0492 »

This is just an idea but I think it would be helpful if a sort over production was added into the resource section. Instead of having the mining percentages going from 100%-0% I would like too see like a 130% max to generate extra of one type of resource. I was thinking that each percentage level would take up allot more energy and any percentage over 100% would only be sustainable for a given amount of time. idk. just an idea.

Gator

Re: Over-production

Post by Gator »

They have that... sort of, you have to buy SERIOUS RUBIES, or use some of the ones that you got when you started the game. You can purchase increased production on all your planets.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

+25% Production: Metal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Crystal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Deuterium (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Energy (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate

You Can Veiw This By Clicking Battle For Serios Plus in Empire Menu On The Left Hand Side

Destructor0492

Post by Destructor0492 »

Liam_Jay wrote:+25% Production: Metal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Crystal (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Deuterium (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate
+25% Production: Energy (All Planets) 7 days 5 Serios Rubies Activate

You Can Veiw This By Clicking Battle For Serios Plus in Empire Menu On The Left Hand Side

I'm well aware of that thank you. I mean something that doesn't require that you pay legit money, that is a little less effective, but still helps. Something that people without access to a credit card or income can use.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

You can get them by texting if you use SMS.