Idea for the games Vet players

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Crutch

Idea for the games Vet players

Post by Crutch »

Having over 20 planets is nice, but eventually the walls start to close in.Maybe the answer isn't more planets or moons, however it would be nice. I mean, if I am in the Top 400, 200, 100, 10, shouldn't that come with privileges? Or people that just stick around?

More planets, different options, etc.

Time based advancements also, not just technological.

Liam_Jay

Re: Idea for the games Vet players

Post by Liam_Jay »

yeah but if say everyone in the top ten gets 5 new planets slots .. how will anyone ever overtake them ...

adding stuff to only certain players and not all would make it unfair and it wouldn't be as good as it is right now

i personally think the game the way it is is perfect and adding stuff to it may make most top players lose interest :D

i know it was only a suggestion but if you could see it through my eyes and most players in serios eyes you would realize why we like it the way it is

BUT!

i would LOOOVVEEE to see some new ships and some new defence , buildings etc 8-)

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Yeh like I have a defence idea like....

Orbital Defence Platforms

Ship Ideas-

Frigates
Prowlers - Stealth ships with attacking capabilities
Carriers - Plasma Attacking Ships much like Battleships only slightly bigger
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Befor they add anything new. They should get the ACS attacks working right. I dont know why they are taken so long. Maybe its that they dont know how to implement it or somthing. I suggest that its like a attack request that you can send out to at the most 5 other people a attack request and they can accpet it. With accpeting it, they choose how many ships they want to send be the ACS attack have to start from a moon so no one can see the fleet time but the people involued in it.That way only the person getting attack and the people attack can see whats going on.

But thats just me. I think this will start to make some of the people in the top 20 start to worry. Maybe even get SBT a little mad because there could be a fleet out there bigger then his :twisted: :o :lol:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Elmstreet666 wrote:Befor they add anything new. They should get the ACS attacks working right. I dont know why they are taken so long. Maybe its that they dont know how to implement it or somthing. I suggest that its like a attack request that you can send out to at the most 5 other people a attack request and they can accpet it. With accpeting it, they choose how many ships they want to send be the ACS attack have to start from a moon so no one can see the fleet time but the people involued in it.That way only the person getting attack and the people attack can see whats going on.

But thats just me. I think this will start to make some of the people in the top 20 start to worry. Maybe even get SBT a little mad because there could be a fleet out there bigger then his :twisted: :o :lol:

i totally agree .. if you look in the Sbt vs Cowking or The Sbt vs Tabz .. you will see ive commented that thats the only way we could beat him

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i dont think acs attack would help anyone against me since you cant get acs defend to work against me. i will just smash the fleets on the way back separately if i cant take them on all at once

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Sadbutrue wrote:i dont think acs attack would help anyone against me since you cant get acs defend to work against me. i will just smash the fleets on the way back separately if i cant take them on all at once

anyway the whole universe wouldn't team up anyway :lol:

cowking

Post by cowking »

also if they add all of this new stuff you would have to remember that it might also cause them to have server problems and stuff like that because they made this only for what they have now not more or less