idea's for the game

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
NightStalker

Re: idea's for the game

Post by NightStalker »

Sadbutrue wrote:you cant buy your way to the top

So are you telling me that the moons you create and the jumpgates you build in less than 8 hours aren't being built with rubies? I have respect for you, but you cannot say that the rubies do not give an unfair advantage over other players.

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

It doent mean a thing if you build something on a moon fast or not. If your not good Someone will just come and destory your moon and fleet that you build with your moon. Then you will lose everything. This is what we are talking about if you buy your way to the top. You will be a easy farm. You need to think how the people on top in the game think. Money doesnt make the game easy for anyone but the farmers.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i do have to burn these rubies somehow... as the #1 guy i dont get the cash prize but the ruby equivalent since i dont like to drain cash from the game. a while back there was a huge prize and i got more then 1500. so using 20 rubies to instantly build a jumpgate is worth it.

I would not need the rubies tho i can make the jg under 4 days normally and most of my jumpgates were made like that

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

if not having rubies is such a big deal Nightstalker Why Not Just But them and quit complaining about what fair and whats not ...

even if there were no rubies purchased Sbt would still be number 1 i can guarentee you that :|

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

Well Liam some of us have more important things to spend money on. I have 4 kids that are much more important to me than this game. Besides that I never said anything about changing the core game, just set up a special tournament server, say a 6 month game, without rubies, and have fun with it. I mean if you are not up to a challenge like that I understand, but I think it could be fun for some of the more skilled players.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Servers Cost Money .. and with no rubies .. how will it get paid ?

NightStalker

Post by NightStalker »

If you had read the entire post you would have seen that I suggested banner ads. That is how a lot of other games are financed.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

Banner ads COST money usually the 6 month server wouldn't make any money but it'd cost them money

SaintAbomination

Post by SaintAbomination »

(mainly aimed at ever growing alliances) ok, what about the galaxy/system, treated like pink slips once an alliance is defeated saying theyre near your system the up and leave, moving elsewhere, and you recruit new member in place of thus spreading alliances from the core out, and keeps things fresh everyone has a chance at climbing, it will make you work harder, maybe make players that are inactive alot become more active, and for the people who watch everything that people are doing, itll be harder, i can so many advantages to this, and this is just a rough idea so :P

SaintAbomination

Post by SaintAbomination »

i can see so many advantages i mean lol