Standing the OWN Ground.

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
Sadbutrue

Re: Standing the OWN Ground.

Post by Sadbutrue »

i was not always the strongest and you know that

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:i was not always the strongest and you know that
This is'nt your first game..your strength lies in your prior experience..you have been strong here from the start. This is about an agressive alliance attacking a smaller training alliance like F.U.N.K ..mostly newbies and as a part of a larger alliance,each member deserves the protection of that alliance..the attacking alliance thought they would be easy prey..not happy that they were wrong..negotiation was offered and sneered at..at their own peril.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

lol Ryurik/Thor whatever u want to call urself u really have room to talk when one of ur own members told me about u using two names lol now how lame are u, atleast i can play this game only using 1 name, and u just got butthurt bc i spyed ur planet get over it i spyed atleast 50 planets that day and u were the only one that got butt hurt over it, and another thing i dont see u steppin up attackin me u have to send ur members wow ur cool now atleast when i talk crap i dont run to my members to take care of my problems, and another thing how long have u been playing battleforserios and ur "scores" are that low wow why dont u reach down low grab the little pair u got and attack me for urself, anyways have a nice day, and oh yeah u can stop sending circ messages i get to read them all duuhhhh u might think u have a spy in my alliance but i have a couple of my own, it would be a good thing to have mile high combine with pirate raiders,and also if sgtmcd is a spy he aint getting nothing from us but when we are on or not lol wow alot that is doing.

MaduhJuice
Location: In a box .... Cant get out the fire is burning around me.

Post by MaduhJuice »

And our allaince isnt a NEW alliance yeah some of us play other games like this. But guess what doesnt mean everyone in our group isnt new to the game its called HOW YOU TRAIN YOUR ALLIANCE MEMBERS and how well they act and learn from it.

I take proud in my guys & girls. Bc they might not be in the top 10 ranking but they sure as heck bringin it to the table and working their way up to the top with me. Also its called cheating if u have more than one name remember that.Sending a spy was nice we arent that dumb to SHARE our stuff with ppl. Just bc we are a new alliance climbing our way up dont get ur panties all up ur crack. Its a game. We can attack ppl as long as the rules SAY ITS COOL. I have no BEEF ... But watch what u do or say...you never know what will happen.

BTW girls might not be all big and bad like ur boys...but i sure as heck know a thing or two maybe more. I dont hide I am not scared.
You know, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Doing my thing, Is better than your thing.

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

EWWWW U GOT TOLD BY A GIRL LOL DONT LET HER LIE SHE IS MEAN..... I WOULDNT WANT TO MAKE HER MAD

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

Whatever Matt you like it when im mean... :mrgreen: :twisted: :P

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

LOL ur funny

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

i know im funny...but ill show u mean....nvm u will enjoy it to much

cadetmatt2002

Post by cadetmatt2002 »

god amanda remember i said g-rated

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

LMFAO hush it now....I WIN