Standing the OWN Ground.

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
MaduhJuice
Location: In a box .... Cant get out the fire is burning around me.

Standing the OWN Ground.

Post by MaduhJuice »

Question. Why is it that when one alliance cant fight for their own they have to bring in more alliance's Are they worried they cant handle it or what. Its not that big of a deal if you cant. Im a girl Im not scared of worried about being attacked. I know i can hold my own. If i fall I fall But best believe I get back up and fight harder. This game is one of my loves. Cant scare me off Cant push me away. I train my alliance. So i think ppl need to stop hiding behind another alliances and stand up for your own.

Amanda! :lol:
You know, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Doing my thing, Is better than your thing.

Gator

Re: Standing the OWN Ground.

Post by Gator »

I am turned on! :shock: :D

Also that was very well said. Go girl!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

LOL Its funny how boys get turned on sooo easy....wow...lol

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

I also kinda want to add this part to my first message.

If your in an Alliance you should be about the alliance not about urself. Helping and protecting. I know there is allainces that you teach in for their own bigger alliance. But look they got to stand their grounds. Also if you treat them with disrepect they will fall. THats why im proud to say Within my alliance we are one. We are strong. We may fall but i will be there to help everyone back up. Thats what team members do.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

you know what ..... im not gonna even quote on this :lol:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

MaduhJuice wrote:Question. Why is it that when one alliance cant fight for their own they have to bring in more alliance's Are they worried they cant handle it or what. Its not that big of a deal if you cant. Im a girl Im not scared of worried about being attacked. I know i can hold my own. If i fall I fall But best believe I get back up and fight harder. This game is one of my loves. Cant scare me off Cant push me away. I train my alliance. So i think ppl need to stop hiding behind another alliances and stand up for your own.

Amanda! :lol:
Your leader has thrown your alliance into battle against us...we had no quarrel till he made threats ...I warned him off and told him our strength..he then sent abuse..and was told "So be it"! He did this without consultation with the rest of his alliance and what has happened was bought on by him! His choice! not ours!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

only the weak rely on alliances

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:only the weak rely on alliances
Everyone below you are weaker..It's a matter of survival! :roll:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

MaduhJuice

Post by MaduhJuice »

Well looks like im just going to keep my mouth close for right now....not really in the mood to fight over if alliances or better or not or if ur weak bc ur in alliance. I know me and i know my alliance. Im not scared and cadetmatt does talk sht. Thats why i love him sooo much!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

MaduhJuice wrote: Im not scared and cadetmatt does talk sht. Thats why i love him sooo much!
(Crowd Says Awwwww)
though your members arn't the nicest of people maduh as you know i was gonna declare war on your alliance maybe you should have a word with them to change there attitude before the whole universe smashes you about