Game Suggestion: A Rewards Tutorial

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
acewoonder

Game Suggestion: A Rewards Tutorial

Post by acewoonder »

I think that there should be a tuturial for this game. It would have objectives telling you what to do, and, when you complete the objective, you get a small reward. Say that the objectives might be to build a Solar Plant 1, Build a Metal Mine 1, Build a Crystal Mine 1, Solar Plant 2, etc. The tutorial would be a short one, lasting for about 10 or 12 objectives, just enough to list the basics.

I think that this would be good for several reasons, the first one being that it would keep most noobs spamming up the forums with basic questions. Another being that it would help new players grow faster, in turn giving the higher players some new people to crash, making the game progress at a faster rate. This would be good for everybody.

(Thoughts and Comments?)
When people ask me 'plz' because it's shorther than 'please', I fill obliged to respond 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes'

wolfprophet

Re: Game Suggestion: A Rewards Tutorial

Post by wolfprophet »

Oh, you mean like that other game that isn't like this? -Cough.- To be fair, people have in the past suggested that this game be more like AE. I think not frankly, there's a reason I play this game, AE and Nem**** all at once. It's because they're different and unique from one another. Also, I have no life anymore. And no girlfriend. And no girls whom I would be remotely interested in dating. So I have tremendous amounts of free time on my hands and it's slowly driving me mad....on that note....

Day 126: I appear to have lost my reasoning ability. I think. Or I may be fooling myself with logic into thinking I've thought that I've logically lost my logic. But that's illogical and thoughtless.