ACS attack and New server

Discuss here anything relevant to the game.
unit43

ACS attack and New server

Post by unit43 »

Will either of these be happening soon? Just want to keep updated and to know whats happening next...

Elmstreet666

Re: ACS attack and New server

Post by Elmstreet666 »

I hope so. I am trying to get this same time attack down and it is kickig my you know what LOL. It sucks when your on a laptop and the seconds keep being off by two :roll:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

there is no reason to have another server since this one is not even close to being filled

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

I wasnt talking about the servers. I think they are doing a good job compare to some of the other games out there. But I would like to be able to do joint attacks with my alliance. It would help lower rank people attack higher rank people. It sould be based off setting up at a moon then sending it all out so theres no time confustion.
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

ACS attack is in development.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

April or March I presume? ;)

acewoonder

Post by acewoonder »

I'm a little late to the party on this, but I shall post my comment anyway. I don't think there should be a new server (and you did put that as part of the name). This one is still in need for a thousand more players, before a new server is even needed to be thought about. ACS attack on the other hand is a great idea. There should be some clarification on what its gonna be like though (from my point of view).

ACS Attack

How many people should it be limited to?
How will it start? And will there be a countdown to allow players to launch at the same time?

And other specifications should be added as well.
When people ask me 'plz' because it's shorther than 'please', I fill obliged to respond 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes'